Once you're fully "versed" on this psychotic nonsense, you'll never want another toxic, concocted, lab-made, genetically mutated jab again, much less allow your children to be injected with some highly unnecessary chemicals like sodium borate, polysorbate 80, and a dangerous chemical aluminum adjuvant.
Let's put your newfound knowledge to the test, because you don't want some vaccine to leave you "cursed" with paralyzed muscles like so many other children and teenagers out there. How much do you really know about human papillomavirus (HPV)? First things first: Did you know the word "recombinant" means genetically modified? The vaccine cult says you need 2 or 3 doses, including your little 9 year old innocent children, in order to protect them against viruses that are transmitted from having anal sex with drug addicts, prostitutes, and other promiscuous miscreants. Got anal lesions and genital warts at age 9?
You better get "versed" by Merck. Be sure to understand that the HPV vaccine doesn't treat HPV infections, so if your kid is already suffering from STDs, getting "versed" by Merck and "vaxxed" by these "science-based" scoundrels is useless and dangerous. The warnings on the vaccine insert tell you nobody should get a Gardasil 9 vaccine if they've already had a dose of Gardasil 9. But wait, didn't they just say kids need at least 2, if not 3, doses?
Maybe that's why so many kids and teenagers faint after getting an HPV vaccine and then become stiff. The vaccine and doctor instructions contradict themselves. The insert also says Gardasil can be given at the same time as the Tdap vaccine, but the Tdap vaccine contains embalming fluid for the dead (formaldehyde), so won't it be highly dangerous to mix genetically modified organisms with carcinogenic neurotoxins?
What's worse is that the HPV vaccines are made with “denatured” forms and strains of the virus, meaning they’re not "live" but they’re not “dead” either – it’s a tricky scientific description that means the virus is weakened or dormant, so who’s to say if you get HPV cancer later in life, it wasn’t from the inoculation itself?
Gardasil HPV contains highly suspicious ingredients, including fragmented forms of the virus, aluminum, sodium chloride and polysorbate 80. One of the ingredients, l-histidine, actually interferes with the brain’s defenses against metal toxins, including aluminum. Go figure.
The claim by the vaccine cult is that the jab helps defend against early onset of HPV, a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that mainly comes from having oral or anal sex, so that doesn’t explain why injections would be given to girls (and some boys) starting at age nine. Plus, the supposed “benefits” of the two known HPV vaccines, Gardasil (made by Merck) and Cervarix (made by GSK-GlaxoSmithKline), wear off after a few years, before most 11 and 12 year old kids even start considering sexual encounters. Plus, even if the vaccines do work, most HPV cancers only lasts a few years before a normal immune system beats them, so why bother with the toxic vaccines?
This is exactly what Merck and the vaccine cult do NOT want you or your children and teenagers to "get versed" on. Plus, there are at least 120 known human papillomaviruses, and the HPV vaccine addresses less than a dozen, so it's literally just a "shot in the dark."
To promote vaccines, the CDC, Merck and GSK lump in cancer cases and cancer statistics that have nothing to do with HPV. Many cases of genital warts and lung cancer have nothing to do with HPV, but mainstream science would have everyone believe differently. Still, the vaccine manufacturers will name-drop a few wart types as part of the next version of their vaccine, but even the HPV genital warts are not even the type that lead to cervical cancer or any type of infection that’s long term, so that’s all a lie.
Let's get "versed" on HPV facts Merck and the vaccine cult do NOT want you to know:
- The virus is killed by ultraviolet radiation.
- Seventy percent (70%) of HPV infections are gone in 1 year.
- Ninety percent (90%) of HPV infections are gone in less than 2 years.
- Though resistant to heat, the virus is killed at 212 degrees Fahrenheit (100 Celsius).
- Worldwide, over 35 million girls have been injected with the Gardasil vaccine.
- The HPV vaccine contains polysorbate 80, a known carcinogenic and mutagenic.
- When polysorbate 80 gets injected into rats, it causes their reproductive organs to grow abnormally and then become sterile.
- When polysorbate 80 is used intravenously with vitamins it has been known to cause anaphylactic shock.
- The HPV vaccine also contains sodium borate, which is widely known for its use as a roach pesticide.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine lists sodium borate’s side effects as vomiting, collapse, convulsions, and coma.
- Side effects of the HPV inoculations include spontaneous abortion, becoming paralyzed, slipping into comas.
- Ten percent of Canadian females receiving HPV vaccines are sent to emergency rooms.
Sources for this article include: