(Natural News) A list has gone viral after the last few days, describing the ways in which Silicon Valley resembles the old Soviet Union, a communist regime complete with “re-education camps” and political spies.
Silicon Valley, of course, is run by rabid Leftists, who closely resemble communists in their philosophy of authoritarianism, incompetence and aggression toward others. As you’ll see in the list below, Leftists in Silicon Valley are following the communist playbook almost point by point. I’ve taken the list that originally appeared in The Christian Journal and augmented it with a few of my own observations, taking it to a full 25.
Read this list and you’ll realize why all liberty-loving citizens need to defeat Democrats at every election.
25 ways Silicon Valley resembles the former Soviet Union
- Mandatory workplace political education (i.e. Starbucks, Google, Facebook, etc.).
- The United States as a whole is depicted as evil by default.
- Workers are viewed as political pawns to be weaponized against political opponents rather than unique creators with their own ideas.
- You wait for years to receive a car you ordered, only to find it’s of poor workmanship and quality.
- You’re told that you’re part of a high-tech utopian sci-fi automated manufacturing mecca, but it turns out you actually work in a giant open-air tent where products are kludged together by hand to meet make believe production goals.
- Failures are bizarrely upheld as triumphs. (Note all the Obama-era government grant money to now-defunct “green energy” companies that produced nothing.)
- Lapdog media “journalists” fawn over incompetent leaders while censoring good ideas.
- Fellow workers are promoted for being the right “class” of protected victim groups rather than anything based on qualifications or competence. This, in turn, leads to the most incompetent leaders rising to the top and running everything into the ground.
- The currency most people are talking about is fake and worthless.
- Your abhorrent working and living conditions are justified by bosses who claim you’re “under attack” by whatever named political enemy the Politburo says is responsible for all the problems in the world. (The current boogeyman is Trump.)
- You’re treated to promises of colonizing the solar system while you toil in drudgery day in, day out, in s##thole collapsing cities covered in human feces and ruled by morons. (San Francisco, anyone?)
- You get to experience living with five adults in a two-room apartment while being told you’re part of the “resistance” that can only regain power by crashing the economy and driving even more people to desperation.
- Each day, the amount of money needed to buy a modest home skyrockets compared to your own wages, to the point where “high-tech” workers are the new homeless in California.
- You’re routinely told you are constructing utopia while the system crumbles around you.
- ‘Totally not illegal taxi’ taxis by private citizens moonlighting to make ends meet.
- Everything slaved to the needs of the military-industrial complex.
- Productivity is largely falsified to satisfy appearance of sponsoring elites. (It’s all fake news, fake innovation, fake market valuations and fake earnings.)
- Deviation from mainstream narrative carries heavy social and political consequences. (You lose your job and reputation, and you’re blacklisted by other potential employers.)
- All the central planning failures of the past are said to have occurred only because “the right people” weren’t running things. The future will be bright, you’re told, if only the most radical Leftists are finally given unlimited power to control your life and tell you what to think.
- Blind conformity is considered a virtue, while individual expression and cognitive diversity are rooted out and punished. This is, of course, all carried out in the name of “progress.”
- Otherwise extremely intelligent people toil away, just turning the crank because it’s the only way to get ahead in a society that punishes individualism.
- The plight of the working class is discussed mainly by people who do not work.
- Everybody runs around demanding to be paid for producing nothing. Today it’s called the “Universal Basic Income,” but it’s really just universal welfare for the dumbed-down masses.
- The economy is centrally planned, using opaque algorithms not fully understood even by their own creators. “Black box” economics dominates finance discussions as monetary debasement steals wealth from the workers, to be concentrated in the hands of the politically-connected elite.
- Citizens are told by the fake news media whom to love, whom to hate, how to think, which words are banned and which words are encouraged. Soon, people who used to be men and women find themselves talking like gender-confused fairy-queer trans-morons babbling out complete nonsense.
Watch my full Counterthink episode, “If the Left Wins, Humanity DIES” to learn more details about why Leftism is suicide for humanity: