In response to a press release issued by the president, in which he openly condemned MS-13 gang members for being "violent animals," SPLC attempted to come to their rescue by condemning the president simply for calling a spade a spade.
"It is unacceptable for such racist, dehumanizing language to now be repeated 10 times on the White House website in a document that speaks for America," reads a recent tweet by the anti-American SPLC.
The tweet drew immediate ire from many Twitter users who were flabbergasted that the SPLC would defend MS-13, one member of which – whose nickname, ironically, was "Animal" – was recently sentenced to 40 years in prison for stabbing to death a teenage boy from Massachusetts. "Animal," it's important to note, was in the United States illegally at the time, and is set to be deported after completing his prison term.
"The SPLC considers conservative Christians extremists, but will defend murderous gangs from being called what they are," commented one person on Twitter in response to the ridiculous SLPC tweet.
"Just your misunderstood human beings ... let's all give them some hugs and cuddle with them," joked another, sharing a photo of MS-13 gang members with tattoos all over their faces and bodies.
The original press release issued by the White House that the SPLC called "racist" told the story of several families whose children were violently murdered by MS-13 gang members. Nisa Mickens and Kayla Cuevas were reportedly hunted down and brutally slain by MS-13 gang members on Long Island back in 2016.
Following the murders, the Suffolk County Police Commissioner declared that the "murders show a level of brutality that is close to unmatched," hence the president's use of the term "violent animals" to describe the perpetrators.
There have been multiple other incidents of extreme violence committed by MS-13 gang members, including:
• An incident in Maryland where MS-13 "animals" stabbed a man more than 100 times, decapitated him, dismembered his body, and proceeded to rip his heart out of his body.
• Another incident in Maryland in which a 15-year-old trafficking victim was savagely beaten more than 30 times with a bat.
• An incident in Houston, Texas, where two MS-13 "animals" were charged for kidnapping and sexually assaulting a young girl, as well as murdering another. During their trial, the gang members were seen laughing, smiling, and waving for the cameras.
• Another case in Nassau County, New York, where MS-13 "animals" murdered and hacked up the body of a teenager.
• Yet another incident on Long Island in which four young men were brutally murdered by MS-13 "animals." One of the victims was a young man who was in town visiting his parents during Easter weekend. Right around the same time, it was reported that MS-13 kingpins had called for gang members to murder a police officer in order to "[make] a statement."
This is just a sampling of the many incidents of MS-13 gang violence that the SPLC is defending, all the while condemning President Trump for rhetoric that the group doesn't like. Apparently the SPLC doesn't see a problem with the fact that nearly half of all murders that took place in Suffolk County, New York, between January 2016 and June 2017 are tied to MS-13.
For more news on liberal insanity, visit LiberalMob.com.
Sources for this article include: