(Natural News) If you think you really know about organic products and organic certification, prepare to have your mind blown. In this eye-opening Food.news interview, I sit down with Reuven Flamer of Natural Food Certifiers, an organic certifier, to discuss many surprising things you probably never knew about organics.
In this interview, we discuss topics like:
- How organic certification is actually enforced (and what’s lacking in enforcement).
- How the fake news media spreads false alarm over near-zero traces of pesticides in organic products.
- The truth about the USDA totally ignoring heavy metals in organics.
- Why non-GMO labeling has in some cases gone off the rails with things like “non-GMO water.” (Huh?)
- Why consumers have very little knowledge about what GMOs really are.
- Details about “gluten-free” certification vs. use of GMOs.
- Why your mental state may be just as important as your food choice.
Watch the full video interview here, and be sure to bookmark Brighteon.com, a free speech YouTube alternative launching this July, which will feature tens of thousands of videos on food, health, freedom and many other topics.