(Natural News) A teenage boy, vaccinated against four strains of bacterial meningitis, became ill with a deadly form of meningitis just months after receiving the vaccine. Within 72 hours after contracting meningitis, 19-year-old Lewis Hilton lost motor control, stopped breathing on his own, and passed away.
Hilton was an active rugby player who was promised protection from meningitis when he got the quadrivalent vaccine last September. The National Health Services confirmed that a deadly strain of meningitis ultimately overtook his body, sending him into paralysis and death.
When he fell ill with flu like symptoms, Hilton’s father took him from work. He didn’t have any purple rash, a sign of typical meningitis infection. The flu was ruled out because meningitis infection affects the spinal cord, the brain lining and limb movement.
By the time he made it to the hospital the next day, he couldn’t walk and had trouble speaking. Soon, he couldn’t even hold himself up in the hospital bed. The hospital treated him for viral and bacterial meningitis, but the infection overwhelmed the young man. He stopped breathing on his own and was put on a ventilator in his last moments of life. He passed away on January 28 at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary.
How can we trust vaccine science to work, if this young man died from meningitis just months after receiving the vaccine that was designed to protect against meningitis? Vaccine makers cannot predict the dominant pathogenic strain that every person will face. Vaccine makers can come up with new vaccines to expose the population’s immune systems to new pathogenic strains, but this one-size-fits-all method is just guesswork, a shot in the dark. Nature is always one step ahead — viruses and bacteria mutating to survive.
A meningitis infection can range from benign symptoms that go away or the infection can lead to debilitating, life altering problems that affect the central nervous system. What factors of immunity influence the variance in symptoms? Do the meningitis strains in vaccines enable mutating meningitis strains to take advantage of vaccinated people more readily? Does vaccine science ultimately worsen a person’s symptoms because their immune system is trained against the wrong strains? Does faulty vaccine science permit deeper infection in vaccinated people, initiating paralysis and loss of breathing and sudden death?
One thing is obvious: More people are dying from the illnesses they were vaccinated against. We cannot rely on vaccine science to magically protect us from infection. In fact, we should distrust the science to the core of our being and focus on a realistic, multi-faceted approach for prevention of illness.
- What are ways we can prepare our bodies, minds, our natural barriers, and adaptation processes to repel sickness?
- In what ways can we equip our microbiome to accelerate immune-responsive cells during times of infection?
- How do we nourish the cellular environment throughout our bodies to strengthen our natural infection-fighting response?
- How do we encourage the elimination of wastes from our body’s lymph, liver, kidneys, and gall bladder systems?
- What are ways we can manage stress, so our immune defenses are not compromised?
- What is the number one way to nourish a baby’s body and convey true immunity to children?
- How do we make the most of a fever, instead of suppressing it?
- Which nutrients should we be consuming regularly to maintain strong immune cell response?
- Which foods suppress our ability to fight infection?
- What are the best ways to strengthen the response of the mucous membranes to prevent an infection from deepening into the throat, lungs, and central nervous system?
These are just a few questions we must ask and take action on, if we want to equip our bodies to win against infectious disease. Relying on faulty vaccine science is just a gamble, a false assurance.