(Natural News) There are far more people that are sick than there are people who are healthy. Whether they are vertically ill or laid up in a hospital bed, people are dealing with various forms of chronic disease that may not even yet have a label. You see, sickness doesn’t start when a doctor tells you it does. It started long before that, with symptoms that are so common you thought it was normal.
Your doctor may have you believe that sickness is a random occurrence, that it strikes for no reason at all. That nothing you could have done would have stopped your genetic fate. That we are merely pawns in this randomized game of life, and are at the mercy of the diabolical nature of fate.
But you didn’t believe your doctor when they said that to you, did you? After all, doctors aren’t trained to understand how disease occurs or how to heal. They are trained to manage the symptoms of disease through prescriptions manufactured by scientists who work for the very companies that sell them. If you go too far down that rabbit hole, you may find you’ll never come out.
The good news is that doctors haven’t cornered the market on solutions for sickness. In fact, they have a very tenuous rein right now with patients becoming smarter about their natural options for disease management and eradication. Often, once people find out the REAL reasons for sickness and their natural solutions, they just might not listen to their doctor ever again.
Let’s pull back the curtain, shall we?
Excessive toxic burden
Arguably, if people were not forced to deal with the toxic burden facing us today, they could be reasonably healthy on an average diet. Unfortunately, few people are spared in the world of this toxic onslaught, that comes in many forms, including but not limited to:
|Discover how to prevent and reverse heart disease (and other cardio related events) with this free ebook: Written by popular Natural News writer Vicki Batt, this book includes everything you need to know about preventing heart disease, reversing hypertension, and nurturing your cardiac health without medication. Learn More.|
- Heavily processed foods, loaded with flours, sugars, GMOs, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, MSG, nitrates, and other toxic preservatives.
- Heavily medicated animal protein like pigs, cows, and chickens that are treated with antibiotics, steroids, and more.
- Heavy metals (like mercury, aluminum, lead, cadmium, and nickel) found in vaccines, dental amalgams, fish, cookware, soda cans, cosmetics, deodorants, cigarette smoke, industrial pollution, cleaning products, paint, childhood toys, insecticides and herbicides, conventionally raised chicken, tattoos, and more.
- Prescription drugs, the most prevalent being antibiotics, pain killers, and birth control pills.
- Bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasite infections brought on by poor food and lifestyle choices, environmental factors, and western medical treatments such as root canals.
- Excessive electromagnetic pollution (EMFs).
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Treated water, that contains fluoride, chlorine, VOC’s, and more.
- Xenoestrogens found in plastic containers, linings of canned food, styrofoam cups, cosmetics and toiletries, and agricultural chemicals.
- Indoor and outdoor air pollution.
- A poor mindset that results in undue stress, anxiety, and depression.
This is just a short list of the toxic burdens we face on a daily basis, and once the effects of these set in, our motivation to be active also deteriorates, which leads to blockages and stagnancy in the human body that further exacerbates an already obnoxious toxic burden.
These toxins place stress on all areas of the body, and puts a noticeable burden on the body’s natural detoxification system, most notably the liver and the kidneys. If either of these organs become compromised, the effective neutralizing of harmful substances and cleansing of the blood becomes hampered and these toxins are left to roam freely in the body, until they embed themselves in your physiology for a more permanent home.
This is where the deterioration of your inner workings begins, and disease symptoms start to present themselves. At this point, a doctor often comes into the picture and informs you of your disease label, and you walk out with toxic medication that does nothing to remove the source(s) of the issue, and continues to add to your already existing problem.
As you can see, there is no randomness to this aspect of disease. It’s just so glacial and multi-factored that you don’t notice. So what can you do? Here’s a good starting checklist:
- Avoid heavily processed and treated foods, conventionally raised animal protein, heavy metal exposure points, unnecessary prescriptions, excessive alcohol, unfiltered water, xenoestrogens, heavily polluted areas, and undue stress.
- Get grounded.
- Consume properly filtered water. The Big Berkey water system is a great choice, which you can see here.
- Decorate your home and office with good air filtering plants.
- Use essential oils and medicinal mushrooms to curb stress and anxiety. The Health Ranger’s Organic Lavender Essential Oil and Seven Treasures Medicinal Mushrooms are excellent options to get started.
- Cleanse and fortify your liver to help remove existing toxins. The Health Ranger’s Turmeric Gold and Clean Chlorella are great options to begin this process.
Once you have done a good job at throttling down the incoming toxin load, and work to remove those existing inside your body, your health will start to noticeably improve. [For more information on toxic sources, visit Toxins.news.]
Now, onto the other reason people get sick.
It may seem hard to believe that malnourishment is an issue, when “food” is so plentiful. However, the issue is not with the quantity of food available to many of us, but the quality we choose. As explained by Healing the Body:
“Living in a world of continually tilled soils that are treated with various chemicals, our food supply has become degraded to the point that a lot of our food has up to 50% less nutrients than it did 50 years ago. This compromised soil, which has been largely stripped of crucial vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and beneficial bacteria, can no longer supply us with the nutrients our body requires in order to function properly and be free of disease.”
As a result of this first stage being largely compromised, and many choosing processed and cooked foods (often microwaved) that have been further stripped of nutrients, deficiencies become a real concern. With these deficiencies comes disruptions in body functions that rely on those nutrients to operate effectively. If they get to disastrous levels, one can expect symptoms of chronic disease to set in.
So, how do you avoid malnourishment?
- Eat nutrient dense and organic foods that provide an array of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, healthy fats, clean protein, and other health promoting nutrients that are largely bioavailable. To maximize this on a daily basis, consider The Health Ranger’s Fermented Super30, a nutrient dense superfood powder you can blend into a smoothie or add to juice or water.
- Clean up your digestive system for maximum absorption of nutrients.
- Get adequate amounts of vitamin D through proper sun exposure (without sunblock), and when necessary, supplement with vitamin D to maintain adequate levels.
This is as simple as you can make the game of health. Avoid toxins and things that do not resonate with your frequency, and indulge in nutrient dense foods on a daily basis, using supplementation if necessary.
Now you can go tell your doctor how true health is obtained. Better yet, show your doctor how it’s done.