(Natural News) As the entire world falls apart around us by the day, it seems, it’s worth remembering that we’ve done something amazing together over the past 10 years or so: We’ve achieved remarkable success in revolutionizing the food industry toward “clean food.”
Just think about all the victories we’ve helped achieve together (along with other amazing organizations like ANH-USA, Cornucopia and many more):
- Food consumers are now extremely aware that food products from China are often heavily contaminated.
- Food transparency has skyrocketed, with many organic food and supplement producers now touting the traceability and origins of their ingredients. (Such as One Degree Foods or Gaia Herbs.)
- The Non-GMO Project Verified program is a runaway success, due in large part to the increased awareness of the dangers of genetically engineered foods to both human health and the environment.
- California recently added glyphosate to its Prop 65 list of known carcinogens, and consumer awareness about the dangers of glyphosate (a toxic weedkiller sprayed on food crops like wheat and barley) is exploding. (Read Glyphosate.news for more coverage.)
- Consumer demand for sodas has plummeted in the last decade, and almost everyone is now aware of the dangers of high-fructose corn syrup.
- You can now buy a huge selection of organic produce at Wal-Mart. This was unthinkable a decade ago.
- The fast food industry is achieving great success with cleaner ingredients and the elimination of chemical additives. Chipotle and other fast food chains are pushing toward more accountability in their supply chains as well as avoidance of GMOs.
- The launch of the CWC Labs and subsequent publishing of Food Forensics, my science book that details the heavy metals testing results for 800+ foods, spices and supplements, was a breakthrough for decentralized food science and food transparency for the public. (Another book is coming soon…)
- Coconut oil has become so popular and widely available that the American Heart Association — a front group of dishonest shills for the pharmaceutical industry — have had to resort to desperate “negative P.R.” attacks that ridiculously claim coconut oil is bad for you. (I know, we can’t stop laughing either… the AHA is the same group of nutritionally illiterate anti-science quacks who told everybody to eat genetically modified, partially-hydrogenated soybean oil, claiming it was healthier than butter!)
- The mainstream media is now openly attacking the “clean food movement” by claiming there’s no such thing as “clean food” and that everybody should eat more pesticides, herbicides, toxic chemical additives, heavy metals and GMOs. This alone is one of the greatest signs of the remarkable victory we have achieved together.
Support our mission and protect your health: Organic Seeds of Life combines Red Raspberry Seed Power, Black Cumin Seed Power and Red Grape Seed Powder into the most potent nutrient-rich supplemental superfood powder you've ever experienced. Loaded with flavonoids, antioxidants, anthocyanins, OPCs, ALA and a vast array of vital nutrients. Learn more here.
I can’t wait to see what we’ll accomplish in the next ten years! Thank you for all your support as we’ve battled incredible censorship, oppression, cyber attacks and death threats. There are powerful, destructive forces in our world that have wanted to silence Natural News for years… but they’ve failed every time.
That’s because everybody wants to know the truth about what they’re eating. And Natural News is the most authoritative, honest and independent online destination in the world where people can discover that truth. Keep reading, and we’ll keep bringing you the truths you need to know about food, medicine, ingredients and more.
Listen to my podcast below for more details on our victories, and be sure to visit these topic-focused websites that bring you additional coverage:
FoodScience.news is a new site that delves into food nutrients, phytochemicals and their scientifically-backed applications for medicine and health.
Nutrients.news focuses on healing nutrients and natural food cures.
Ingredients.news covers news on food ingredients, both good and bad, along with their benefits or risks.
FoodSupply.news reports on food shortages, food recalls, food production innovations and “big picture” agriculture topics.
FastFood.news brings you news about the fast food industry, including food automation, trends, industry problems and more.