(Natural News) Scientists have stumbled upon an astonishing discovery of an ancient tribe living on a remote Pacific island that ritually poisons its own food and trashes its food-producing ecosystems.
According to Dr. Eugene Navaroski from the Technical Institute of Ancient People, this nearly extinct tribe was discovered to engage in the most astonishing self-destructive behaviors:
- The tribe has a rudimentary monetary exchange system based on clam shells which are used in barter.
- The elders of the tribe have created revenue streams where they collect clam shells in exchange for toxic chemicals harvested from poison plants. These chemicals are required to be sprayed on all foods consumed by the tribe and are said to “ward off evil pests.”
- The tribe suffers from very high rates of cancer, liver disorders and brain disorders due to the routine consumption of poisons that are added to the foods (in order to make the elders wealthy with clam shells).
- The poisons added to the food supply survive human digestion and are urinated out of the body where they poison the local ecosystems, causing widespread ecological toxicity and mass animal die-offs.
- The ecological toxicity is causing an island-wide food supply collapse, which the elders blame on “evil pest spirits,” thereby justifying their mandate that toxic poisons must be added to all foods in order to scare away the evil pests.
- Scientists have observed that as disease spreads across the tribe and ecological damage destroys the sustainability of the food supply, the elders are sitting on massive mounds of clam shells and believe they are “rich.”
- The tribe has been dubbed the “Suicide Tribe” by scientists who say they’ve never witnessed such shortsighted, self-destructive behavior in human societies before.
But wait: YOU are part of this tribe, too!
Now, allow me to pull back the veil on this allegory and reveal the greater truth: There is no such tribe on a remote Pacific island. There is no “Technical Institute of Ancient People” and Dr. Eugene Navaroski is a fictional name. In truth, the “tribe” is modern Western civilization which routinely poisons its entire food supply with pesticides and herbicides in order to make certain corporations “rich.”
The “elders” are the pesticide corporations like Monsanto, Bayer and DuPont who collect profits from the mass poisoning of the food, thinking they are “rich” corporations while their own children are dying from cancer and their lands are being decimated for generations to come.
The suicide tribe is us! You are part of it. Every time you buy non-organic products at the grocery store, you are financially subsidizing this suicide cult and contributing to the destruction of the ecosystem.
Earth is the “island.” And we are destroying it with tens of millions of pounds of toxic chemicals sprayed on our lands and food every year. We are poisoning ourselves while poisoning the planet, and the global food supply is collapsing while our children are stricken with cancer, obesity, neurological disorders and diabetes.
Everyday Americans are eating deadly poison in their food while thinking their 401K investment retirement funds are “growing wealth” because they are invested in shares of Monsanto or DuPont. They think they’re getting rich while they’re actually poisoning their world for generations to come. Meanwhile, media outlets push the poison in the name of “science,” collecting money from wealthy corporate advertisers to push more poison propaganda onto the world, claiming our growing population needs more pesticides, more glyphosate and more GMOs to “feed the world.”
Their piles of clam shells are growing larger and larger while the food-producing soils of our world grow smaller and smaller. Our people are dying, our soils are being poisoned, aquatic ecosystems are collapsing and yet corporate executives think they are “wealthy.”
Welcome to the suicide cult of modern human civilization, where people buy and eat poison every single day, thinking they are “safe” from pests while they are dying of cancer and destroying their world.