About Us
Write for Us
Media Info
Advertising Info

Government cover-up of Malaysian flight MH370 criticized by missing passenger's girlfriend despite death threats and home invasions

Flight MH370

Most Viewed Articles

(NaturalNews) The girlfriend of an American passenger aboard missing Malaysian Flight MH370 has accused authorities of covering up what happened to the aircraft, some six months after it disappeared from radar screens.

The woman, Sarah Bajc, also says she is losing faith that the airplane will ever be found, mostly because there are some powerful people who don't want it found, for some reason.

Bajc's boyfriend, Philip Wood, 50, was one of 239 passengers and crew aboard the flight, which took off March 8 from Kuala Lumpur heading to Beijing. It mysteriously fell off radar screens and, despite a massive, multinational search involving scores of ships and planes, no trace of MH370 has ever been found.

As reported by Britain's Daily Mail:

Now Bajc and other family members of the missing passengers are demanding raw data on the disappearance be released for independent analysis, no longer trusting the Malaysian investigation.

"I think that if the existing investigation team is left in charge... we may not ever find the plane. Because I believe there are active steps being taken to interfere with finding the plane," Bajc told NBC News.

Bajc went on to say that she was not sure just exactly what was being covered up or how much, but she is convinced that something is up.

Beatings by police, hotels that won't book rooms

"Failure to release information - whether its obfuscation, you know, actually covering something up - or dishonesty... creating false evidence or just hiding something, right? We don't know why or what is being covered up, but something is being covered up," she said.

The Malaysia Chronicle website reported even more ominous information: info blackouts and even beatings by authorities in China:

Families of the passengers on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 say that six months of agonising uncertainty have been made harder still by the company's attitude, and by detention and even beatings by Chinese police.

In an appearance before media outlets on the six-month anniversary of the plane's disappearance, relatives of the 154 Chinese passengers on board came around time after time to the one question that still baffles people: In the Digital Age, when the location of a single person can be pinpointed on a map using cell phone signals, how in the world can a huge Boeing 777 simply vanish from radars and then fly on for hours -- somewhere -- without being tracked or without anyone noticing?

"The practical answers cannot address the sense of sheer implausibility," the Malaysian website reported.

In the end, 26 countries had contributed personnel, planes and vessels in a search for the missing commercial airliner. Now, the search area has been reduced to 60,000 square kilometers of the southern Indian Ocean, off Australia's west coast.

In June, a report from the Australian Transport Safety Bureau concluded that the most likely scenario was that the aircraft merely coasted into the ocean on autopilot, its pilots unresponsive because of hypoxia from depressurization of the cabin.

But critics say that conclusion is an attempt to provide an explanation that would help find the aircraft. And they say that, even if the assessment is correct, it does not explain why the plane deviated from its route, then turned back across the Malaysian peninsula to head south.

'Australians should be embarrassed'

Investigators have said they believe the change in direction was deliberate, because communications systems appear to have been purposefully disabled just as Flight MH370 left Malaysian airspace and moments before it was suddenly diverted.

"I used to be able to believe people," Dai Shuqin, whose sister was on board the plane, told the Chronicle. "But now I've turned to prayer and fortune-telling."

Others have said they were taken to Chinese police stations and beaten. Also, relatives and friends of those on board the plane have said that local hotels would not accept their bookings when they tried to get together and meet to discuss the incident.

Bajc told NBC News that she received death threats via text message two weeks after the plane disappeared. She said she has also received pornographic images and weird phone calls from the same number, which she cannot trace. The death threat message said, eerily, "I'm going to come and kill you next."

In addition, Bacj -- who said she was preparing to move from Beijing to Malaysia to live with Wood, an IBM employee -- said she believes her apartment was broken into at least twice.

"Whoever came wasn't very careful because I'm a real neat freak, so it was immediately apparent to me that some things had been moved," she told NBC News. "My housekeeper was out of town so it couldn't have been her and I got home before my son got back. The password on my safe had been reset which happens when you try the wrong code three times."

The first alleged break-in occurred between the time when the plane disappeared and when she received the texted death threat.

"Our opinion, the family members' opinion, has been the same since the very beginning that we need an independent investigating group who has access to all the native information, so including military radar records, to be able to go back and start the investigation from the beginning to see if we can find out what happened," Bajc told NBC News.






Receive Our Free Email Newsletter

Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.

comments powered by Disqus

Natural News Wire (Sponsored Content)

Science News & Studies
Medicine News and Information
Food News & Studies
Health News & Studies
Herbs News & Information
Pollution News & Studies
Cancer News & Studies
Climate News & Studies
Survival News & Information
Gear News & Information
News covering technology, stocks, hackers, and more