(NaturalNews) You may have heard by now that the much-ballyhooed "TED" group is censoring scientists who discuss consciousness. The idea that you are a conscious being with free will is apparently just too much for the TED organization to stomach. They prefer to be stuck in the materialism view of reality that took hold in the late 1800's and still dominates so-called "scientific" thinking today.
That "flat Earth" view of modern science includes delusional ideas like the body is a biological battleground that should be carpet-bombed with chemicals to restore health (the pharma "science" view), no animals have consciousness of any kind, all humans are "biological robots" with no free will and are therefore not responsible for their own actions ("victimization" science), nothing exists beyond what we can see or detect with instruments -- there is no spirit, no "mind," no connection between anything, and the universe is not holistic in any way whatsoever, etc.
With all this in mind (ha!), I'd like to share TED's next twelve talks to be released to the public. I received this super-secret list from a super-secret TED insider who, just like TED's "science advisory board," doesn't want his name made public for fear of being asked to explain himself.
So here's the list of the top 12 future TED talks coming soon:
Top 12 upcoming TED talks
1. Why GMOs are so good for the planet (and how to raise the IQs of children by adding glyphosate to sugary breakfast cereals). Talk by Monsanto CEO Hugh Grant.
2. Trust your government. Why the centralization of power is good for humanity. Talk by Kim Jong-Un, dictator of North Korea, where TED's science advisory board resides.
3. Why all children need to be put on psychiatric drugs to make them happier. Talk by Merck scientists.
4. Animal abuse is okay because animals don't have awareness. Talk by the president of Tyson Foods, Inc.
5. War is peace. Talk by Barack Obama, with a special introduction by John Kerry called, "Violence is compassion when committed by a Nobel Peace Prize winner."
6. How chemical additives in foods make children smarter and more successful. Talk by the Grocery Manufacturers of America president Pamela G. Bailey.
7. How the surveillance state protects your freedom (and why government needs to read your emails). Talk by U.S. Gen. Keith Alexander.
8. Keeping the lower class impoverished is good for society. Talk by Fed chairman Ben Bernanke.
9. Why mercury in vaccines is good for children: Mercury as an "essential nutrient." Talk by former head of the CDC (now V.P. of global vaccines for Merck) Dr. Julie Gerberding.
10. Why toxic chemicals in the environment are good for you and your children. Talk by American Chemistry Counsel president Cal Dooley.
11. Monoculture feeds the world. Why pesticides, herbicides and glyphosate will save humanity and make everyone smile. Talk by Dr. Henry Miller, with a free pack of genetically modified seeds for all attendees.
12. Why the suppression of free energy technology is good for humanity: The joys of fossil fuels. Talk by British Petroleum director Bob Dudley.
Don't miss these exciting talks by our world's thought leaders as filtered through the TED censorship machine! These are, after all, ideas with spreading, sort of like Human Papillomavirus making the rounds at a college fraternity...
Your NaturalNews.TV video could be here.
Upload your own videos at NaturalNews.TV (FREE)
About the author:
Mike Adams (aka the "Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
In addition to being the co-star of the popular GAIAM TV series called Secrets to Health, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com