(NaturalNews) Pepsi and Coke both sell "natural" food smoothies and other products under the brands Naked and Odwalla, respectively. Both of these so called health food brands have been around for some time now, yet most people are completely in the dark about the corporations behind these creations.
Pepsi and Coke only pretend to support healthy food choices. Both of the industry giants donated millions to defeat proposition 37, the GMO labeling act. And lets not forget, these are the owners of the two biggest soft drinks partially responsible for our country's all time high rates of obesity, diabetes and heart disease. Unfortunately most consumers are tricked into thinking they are doing something good for their health when they drink a Naked or Odwalla juice.
Lets look at the facts:
- In its early days, Odwalla was a small company owned by a few individuals that made real, raw food juices. Since its acquisition by Coca Cola in 2001, almost everything has changed.
- Naked juice was sued for knowingly using GMOs in its juice, when it advertised as "all natural" and "Non-GMO."
- Neither of these food drinks use organic produce, which means you're ingesting pesticides.
- Naked juice was found to contain fructooligosaccharides, fibersol-2 and inulin; three synthetic ingredients.
- Both Naked and Odwalla juices are pasteurized, meaning most of the nutrients in them have already been destroyed before they ever reach store shelves.
- Both products feature the words All Natural which means exactly nothing, as they can contain pesticides, artificial ingredients, GMOs and are pasteurized.
- For less than the cost of these over priced faux health drinks you can buy organic produce and make your own organic, GMO-free juice that contains many times more more nutrients.
Both Pepsi and Coca Cola sell a few other "healthy" brands. They are:
By boycotting these brands it will allow you to support real organic brands such as:
- Amy's Kitchen - Late July - Nature's Path
Remember, if the product you're buying doesn't specify Non-GMO and/or organic, it most likely is not. The best option, as always, is to buy from your local farmers. Although these whole foods are not usually USDA certified organic, they are the true organics.
The lesson here is that you must question everything that you put into your body. Corporations only see the bottom line and are not looking out for your health, but rather trying to take advantage of your trust. You must investigate all so called health foods because many of them turn out be nothing more than a scam.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com