(NaturalNews) The skin is the largest organ in the body and everything you put on your skin is absorbed into the bloodstream. There are many toxic chemicals added to commercial body care products that have been shown to affect the body's immune system, reproductive system and nervous system. However, there are many natural products that can be used in all of your body care needs. Here are seven inexpensive natural ingredients that can be used to replace the unnecessary chemicals in many of your personal care products.
• Apple cider vinegar not only has many benefits to your internal body but also is an excellent beauty product for all your hair and skin needs from head to toe. ACV is cheap and due to its high acidity, it balances your skin and hair's natural pH levels while leaving a beautiful glow.
• Baking soda (or bicarbonate of soda) is a gentle alkaline powder that cleans, whitens and also has anti-inflammatory properties. Baking soda will also draw out toxins which makes it a wonderful ingredient for your homemade products. You can find baking soda at any grocery store and it is very cheap.
• Beeswax is a natural wax produced by honeybees in their beehive. Beeswax has many uses, but in skin products, once applied to the skin, it forms a protective and moisturizing layer on the surface. It also contains antibacterial properties.
• Coconut oil has so many great uses. Coconut oil has anti-viral and anti-microbial properties. Not only is coconut oil great for cooking, it is also can be used in almost every body care need.
• Jojoba oil is a botanical extract from the seed of a jojoba tree. It can be used as a make-up remover, conditioner, facial cleanser, massage and bath oil, body moisturizer, lip conditioner and much more. It has been said to be very close to the consistency of human skin oils, thus cleans pores without clogging them.
• Vitamin E oil is a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging and promotes healing. It is used in many products for the skin and nails.
• Zinc oxide is not only an antioxidant that is able to soothe, protect and help heal the skin, but it is also a sun protector able to absorb UVA and UVB rays from the sun. It can be used in children and baby lotions, nail products, skin lotions and sunscreens.
For recipes that include these ingredients visit (www.trueearthmama.com) and get your FREE Ebook on "Natural Body Care Recipes."
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com