Female fertility declines with age but also with GMO - learn to boost fertility naturally

Monday, January 07, 2013 by: Antonia
Tags: infertility, GMO, natural solutions

eTrust Pro Certified

Most Viewed Articles
Popular on Facebook
BACK INTO THE CLOSET: Why U.S. reporters are not allowed to write about rainbow events in nations where being gay is still condemned
Depopulation test run? 75% of children who received vaccines in Mexican town now dead or hospitalized
A family destroyed: Six-month-old dies after clinic injects baby with 13 vaccines at once without mother's informed consent
INVESTIGATION: Three days before Dr. Bradstreet was found dead in a river, U.S. govt. agents raided his research facility to seize a breakthrough cancer treatment called GcMAF
BAM! Chipotle goes 100% non-GMO; flatly rejecting the biotech industry and its toxic food ingredients
BOMBSHELL: China and America already at war: Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon space weapon in retaliation for Yuan currency devaluation... Military helicopters now patrolling Beijing
ECONOMIC SLAVERY FOR ALL: While we were distracted with the Confederate flag flap, Congress quietly forfeited our entire economic future via fast-track trade authority
March Against Monsanto explodes globally... World citizens stage massive protests across 38 countries, 428 cities... mainstream media pretends it never happened
GMO crops totally banned in Russia... powerful nation blocks Monsanto's agricultural imperialism and mass poisoning of the population
SCOTUS same-sex marriage decision may have just legalized the concealed carry of loaded firearms across all 50 states, nullifying gun laws everywhere
Nearly every mass shooting in the last 20 years shares one surprising thing? and it's not guns
Vicious attack on Dr. Oz actually waged by biotech mafia; plot to destroy Oz launched after episode on glyphosate toxicity went viral
Holistic cancer treatment pioneer Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez dies suddenly; patients mourn the loss of a compassionate, innovative doctor who helped thousands heal from cancer
Pepsi drops aspartame from diet soda as consumers reject toxic sweetener
Bride of Frankenfood: Hillary Clinton pushes GMO agenda... hires Monsanto lobbyist... takes huge dollars from Monsanto
STATINS RED ALERT: Widely prescribed drugs act as cellular poisons that accelerate aging... deactivate DNA repair... promote diabetes, muscle fatigue and memory loss
Wild eyes and bowl cuts: Why do mass shooters always share the same hair styles and crazed zombie stares?
Mind control through emotional domination: How we're all being manipulated by the "crisis of the NOW"
(NaturalNews) A series of studies featured in the journal Human Reproduction reveal an unsettling truth: fertility starts declining in women alarmingly soon and most couples are not even aware of it. The same study reveals that increasingly more couples think they can rely on fertility drugs to conceive later in life, grossly overestimating their efficiency.

Fertility starts slowly declining during the late 20s

Women in their early 20s have about 50 percent chances to conceive two days before ovulation, when they are most fertile. The age at which a woman's biological clock starts ticking is now thought to be around 27, and that's when she loses 10 percent of her fertility, bringing her odds of conceiving at 40 percent. At only 35, her chances of conceiving drop to 30%. Having a partner who is at least 5 years older puts the chances of conception at further risk, according to the journal Human Reproduction.

Sadly, statistics show that 67 percent of women and 81 percent of men think that fertility starts to markedly decline only after 40.

Moreover, 52 percent of women and 64 percent of men think that the success rate of most fertility treatments is between 40 and 100 percent. In reality, the success rate of fertility treatments after the age of 44 is only 3 percent.

What causes infertility?

While some genetic factors and various diseases can influence reproductive health, for the majority of healthy females, the primary causes of fertility decline are poor lifestyle choices. Smoking, excessive body weight, food additives, pesticides, medication, drugs, radiation, and GMOs have all proven to be devastating for the fertility of both women and men.

One Austrian study in particular showed that the fertility and fetus viability of mice fed GMOs were severely impaired when compared to that of mice fed organic food. But losing fertility wasn't the only problem. GMO fed mice aged faster, were more likely to get sick, and frequently miscarried.

2 often ignored herbs that can improve fertility

Chasteberry is used to relieve menstrual pains, but also to increase fertility by stimulating the pituitary gland in the brain (which is involved in regulating sex organ function). Studies from Germany have consistently shown Chasteberry to be effective in alleviating a number of gynecological and reproductive problems, though the successful findings in Germany have not spurred further scientific interest in this plant. Medicinal Chasteberry is usually dried and can be used to prepare liquid extracts.

Dong Quai, commonly known as "female ginseng", is a Chinese herb that has been used as a natural remedy for gynecological problems for thousands of years. Boasting the ability to balance the hormones, Dong Quai can also increase the chances of impregnation by improving blood flow to the pelvic area and by strengthening the uterus. Additionally, the herb contains a generous combination of cancer-fighting flavonoids and cholesterol lowering phytosterols.

Sources for this article include:

About the author:
A science enthusiast with a keen interest in health nutrition, Antonia has been intensely researching various dieting routines for several years now, weighing their highs and their lows, to bring readers the most interesting info and news in the field. While she is very excited about a high raw diet, she likes to keep a fair and balanced approach towards non-raw methods of food preparation as well.

Read more: http://rawandnaturalhealth.com/author/antoni...

Follow real-time breaking news headlines on
Infertility at FETCH.news
Join over four million monthly readers. Your privacy is protected. Unsubscribe at any time.
comments powered by Disqus
Take Action: Support NaturalNews.com by linking back to this article from your website

Permalink to this article:

Embed article link: (copy HTML code below):

Reprinting this article:
Non-commercial use OK, cite NaturalNews.com with clickable link.

Follow Natural News on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest

Colloidal Silver

Advertise with NaturalNews...

Support NaturalNews Sponsors:

Advertise with NaturalNews...


Sign up for the FREE Natural News Email Newsletter

Receive breaking news on GMOs, vaccines, fluoride, radiation protection, natural cures, food safety alerts and interviews with the world's top experts on natural health and more.

Join over 7 million monthly readers of NaturalNews.com, the internet's No. 1 natural health news site. (Source: Alexa.com)

Your email address *

Please enter the code you see above*

No Thanks

Already have it and love it!

Natural News supports and helps fund these organizations:

* Required. Once you click submit, we will send you an email asking you to confirm your free registration. Your privacy is assured and your information is kept confidential. You may unsubscribe at anytime.