(NaturalNews) It's another case of the cure is worse than the disease. The shingles vaccine temporarily "protects" about half of those vaccinated (CDC, 2011). No one knows how long the "benefits" of the vaccine will last, and each Zostavax shingle vaccination contains a litany of additives including MSG and aborted fetal cells and DNA, among things. Shingles cases result in three times as many deaths and five times the number of hospitalizations as chicken pox (Goldman, 2006).
Both chickenpox and shingles are caused by the herpes zoster virus. Shingles mainly affects people who have received a chickenpox vaccine (which contains a live attenuated form of the virus), do NOT have contact with children who are breaking out with chicken pox, and whose immune system weakens with age and constant Big Pharma drugs and bad diets.
The first sign of Shingles is usually a pain, tingling, or itchy feeling on the skin. This sensation lasts about three days and then a painful rash typically appears at the same location and almost always on a single side of the body. The rash begins as fluid-filled blisters similar to chickenpox, in a band or a cluster following a nerve.
Why do we get shingles?
The common assumption in the medical community is that occurrence of shingles increases as the individuals' immune systems are declining. The latest research, however, shows the real reason is because of vaccinated populations are not expressing chickenpox, coupled to the fact that older people receive fewer natural boosts to natural shingles
immunity as their contacts with young children goes down (NVIC, 2012).
The medical community's answer? More vaccines... Medical folly has caused the shingles by giving a chicken pox vaccine, so now they want to give yet another toxic vaccine
in the hopes that in doing so a patient can maybe avoid a shingles outbreak. In the International Journal of Toxicology is piece by Gary S. Goldman, Ph.D., revealing high rates of shingles since the government's 1995 push for the chicken pox vaccine. Goldman shows that shingles is naturally suppressed in the adult by occasional contact with actual chicken pox. (Goldman, 2006)Adults receive natural immunity boosts against shingles by coming into contact with children infected with chicken pox.
• Find a chickenpox party and get re-exposed! This will boost natural immunity and help prevent shingles outbreaks.
• Support your body's natural immune function by taking probiotics.
• Support normal thyroid function. The immune system depends upon optimal thyroid function to battle disease.
• Take methylcobalamin B-12 as a daily supplement. In a body undergoing oxidative stress from shingles methyl B12 production is impaired and needs extra support. Intramuscular methylcobalamin injections are a wonderful source of shingles relief.
• Vitamin C is a potent virus fighter and is highly effective at stopping a shingles outbreak. Intravenous vitamin C is much more effective than oral vitamin C to treat an outbreak of shingles.
• Take Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). Start with 1 tablespoon in 4 ounces of water imbibed 3 times a day. Using a cotton ball, dab some ACV directly to lesions (it will burn at first) several times a day.
• Manuka honey is more effective at treating secondary shingle bacterial infections than popular antibiotics.
Don't be a patsy for Big Pharma. There are natural solutions to almost any health dilemma if you invest the time to make informed decisions and choose to invest your hard earned money in your health rather than lining the pockets of Big Pharma and its cronies.Sources for this article include:
CDC. (2011). Shingles Vaccination: What You Need to Know. Retrieved from Center for Disease Control: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/shingles/vacc-need-know.htm
Goldman, Gary S. (2006). The Case against Universal Varicella Vaccination. International Journal of Toxicology, 25(5):313-317.
Merck. (2011). ZOSTAVAXR Zoster Vaccine Live. Retrieved from http://www.merck.com
NVIC. (2012). Herpes Zoster (Shingles) & Shingles Vaccine. Retrieved from National Vaccine Information Center: http://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Shingles.aspxAbout the author:
Craig Stellpflug is a Cancer Nutrition Specialist, Lifestyle Coach and Neuro Development Consultant at Healing Pathways Medical Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ. http://www.healingpathwayscancerclinic.com/
With 17 years of clinical experience working with both brain disorders and cancer, Craig has seen first-hand the devastating effects of vaccines and pharmaceuticals on the human body and has come to the conclusion that a natural lifestyle and natural remedies are the true answers to health and vibrant living. You can find his daily health blog at www.blog.realhealthtalk.com
and his articles and radio show archives at www.realhealthtalk.com