(NaturalNews) In this one-hour episode of Mental Health Exposed, Mike Bundrant speaks with world-renown spiritual leader and best-selling author Guy Finley of GuyFinley.org.
Be prepared to take notes during the discussion, as you will leave this episode with a wealth of new information to ponder as you explore and solidify your understanding of life's meaning.
Topics covered in this episode:
• Why the meaning of life is so difficult to discover.
• The primary tool you can use today to discover life's meaning (given in the first minute of the interview).
• How modern spirituality is often just another form of materialism.
• How pursuing typical goals and self-esteem is a trap that leads to a lack of fulfillment.
• How to connect with yourself, others, and the world around to experience a genuine sense of unity - moments where the perceiver and the perceived are one.
• A succinct overview of the process that you can use today to discover your deeper nature and the meaning of your life!
The teachings in this episode are priceless. You simply won't find this level of insight in many places. Listen now to the Guy Finley episode of Mental Health Exposed.
About the author: Watch the free video The AHA! Process: An End to Self-Sabotage and discover the lost keys to personal transformation and emotional well-being that have been suppressed by mainstream mental health for decades.
The information in this video has been called the missing link in mental health and personal development. In a world full of shallow, quick-fix techniques, second rate psychology and pharmaceutical takeovers, real solutions have become nearly impossible to find. Click here to watch the presentation that will turn your world upside down.