(NaturalNews) On June 24, 1938, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed into law the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, allowing the FDA authority over all drugs by mandating pre-market review and banning "unchecked" therapeutic claims on labels. This meant complete control of the expensive approval process of medicine, boosting the pharmaceutical industry's power to an unprecedented level.
Three years later, on December 7, 1941, twenty one American ships auspiciously exploded in the port of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, killing 2,388 Americans and the U.S. immediately entered World War II. Conveniently, the three most important aircraft carriers where not in the port, but had been moved to another location, and the infamous "radio silence" of the Japanese fighter pilots that went down in the history books turned out to be a massive lie.
On January 20, 2000, the 43rd President of the U.S., George W. Bush, was inaugurated and immediately appointed his "right hand man" Donald Rumsfeld as Secretary of Defense. Rumsfeld, the former CEO of Searle Pharmaceutical, was one of the most powerful and manipulative players in the world of the "Big Pharma" racket.
On September 11, 2001, just 20 months later, three of the most popular buildings in the world crumbled to the ground demolition style (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk) in New York City, killing over 3,000 Americans. Rumsfeld was crucial in planning the United States' response to the "attacks," and shortly thereafter the U.S. conveniently waged "pre-emptive" wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Invoking War for Money
The "Industrial War Complex" is nothing new. You may have heard before that war is "good" for the economy, but the truth is, war is good for the politicians who have financial interests in the companies that profit from it directly. Following both World War II and the latest wars in the Middle East, the statistics can't lie about the dramatic increase in demand for treating mental and emotional problems, usually referred to as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), which led to a massive windfall of profits for leading pharmaceutical companies. Is it just a massive coincidence?
Hauntingly familiar situations and U.S. Government reactions in both scenarios alert intelligent, rational citizens that American politics is not about writing legislation and fulfilling the democratic dream. It is rather deeply entrenched in profiting from a "guaranteed" scheme of starting wars and then treating the masses with expensive drugs that rack up a fortune in profits for the elite few who are "wielding the sickle" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amC4l_gCI10).
Fact and Figures
• Over 70% of Americans believed Saddam Hussein was behind the 9/11 attacks and history proves now that he was not, and furthermore, Saddam did not have weapons of mass destruction.
• FDR's General Marshall and the Secretary of State named the day of Pearl Harbor one week before the attack.
• George W. Bush was caught on film with a very nonchalant, indifferent reaction when the secret service whispered in his ear in a school classroom that we had been attacked by terrorists (http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/fahrenheit-911/).
• Pre-WWII pharmaceutical giants Merck, Squibb, Lilly and Pfizer propelled penicillin production and gained support from the federal government, holding the CMR penicillin conference in New York just ten days after Pearl Harbor.
• Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld made personal fortunes in the tens of millions from monopolizing contract work in Iraq and from the sale of drugs used to treat military personnel and hired civilians who suffered injuries and traumatic stress from the Wars in the Middle East.
• Quarterly earnings of the biggest oil and gas corporations surged after the U.S. invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, exceeding the largest gains in 30 years, with Exxon ranking #1 in total profits. Under Bush, the passage of an oil law to split revenues with the Kurds was a crucial benchmark to the U.S. profiting from the War in Iraq (http://www.nytimes.com).
• Robert Stinnett, decorated WWII veteran, published his 1999 book Day of Deceit: The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor, revealing that FDR not only knew about the attack in advance, but that his administration put Japan in an economic chokehold before the war, inciting the "open back door" attack.
• Before 9/11, in 1999, Monsanto merged with the Big Pharma giant Pharmacia, which conveniently absorbed the enormous drug division R.D. Searle, creating a new Monsanto agrochemical (GMO) and biotech subsidiary.
• On October 7, 1940, Lieutenant Commander Arthur H. McCollum recommended in a memorandum (the McCollum Memo) that the U.S. provoke the Japanese into attacking America, so the American people would change their stance on the war and support the forthcoming "retaliation."
• In the wake of the 9/11 "terrorist attacks," Bush actively pursued the addition of a prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients.
• The cleanup of all debris from Pearl Harbor and from the 9/11 destruction in New York were suspiciously cleaned up in a huge rush and no debris was ever analyzed by the U.S. Government (http://911review.com/motive/profits.html).
• The actual jumpstart of Big Pharma was marred by the "elixir sulfanilamide disaster of 1937," leading to the involvement of the FDA in the pharmaceutical regime and FDR's Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act just one year later.
• Rumsfeld was the Chair of the Board of Directors at Gilead Sciences before being named to the Bush cabinet. Gilead Sciences patented and pushed the drug Tamiflu, the "wonderously popular" flu drug that swept across America, generating billions in profit. Of course, "Rummy" Rumsfeld still holds major shares of Gilead stock.
What is pharmaceutical terrorism?
The backbone of Western Medicine is primarily supported by prescription medication, chemotherapy and radiation treatments. These forms of "medicine" are very expensive, patentable, and manipulated by the Government, the FDA, the media, and Big Pharma. For seventy years, the American public has been coerced into making choices between different toxins which are propped up and highly recommended as mainstream medicine, and all forms of natural healing have either been labeled as alternative (risky) or as a form of "quackery."
There is a reason why school curriculums and history books focus on rote memory skills and close-ended, multiple choice test questions - the Government does not want a lot of deep thinking, critical researchers looking into the facts of history, which, thanks to Google and the Freedom of Information Act, are now readily available.
Learn more about the true history of modern medicine in this revealing report. Free downloadable PDF. Covers Nazi connections with Big Pharma, war crimes of Bayer, the weapons origins of prescription medications, the shocking history of psychiatric medicine and much more.