(NaturalNews) Are routine vaccines dangerous for children? Dr Suzanne Humphries, a practicing nephrologist (kidney physician) says the vaccine industry isn't giving people both sides of the story, and parents need to get informed before subjecting their children to vaccines that can potentially cause serious harm or even death.
It's all being revealed in a one-hour NaturalNews interview with Dr Suzanne Humphries. You can view the entire interview on NaturalNews.TV at: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=BAE7F6323813CFAFB8338173FB11D429
In that interview, you'll hear Dr Humphries talk about:
• Why she became concerned about vaccines after noticing kidney failure in patients who recently received vaccines.
• Why vaccines are often contaminated with unknown viral strains, and why the vaccine industry has covered up known vaccine contamination (and knowingly sold contaminated vaccines to be used on the public).
• Why the entire vaccine industry needs to be questioned, and why a new effort is needed to scientifically assess whether vaccines are really safe or effective.
• Why the fairy tale that "vaccines eradicated polio" is a false mythology -- here's what really happened.
• Why the "smallpox" vaccine has never been proven to be effective against smallpox at all.
• Why vaccine industry research is extremely flimsy and ignores rigorous standards of scientific evidence. (Using improper placebos designed to minimize the appearance of side effects, for example.)
• Why the vaccine industry won't test vaccines
versus unvaccinated children (they're terrified of the results).
• Why children caught up in outbreaks of measles are often the very same children who were vaccinated against measles!
• Why vaccines may actually suppress the immune system
and cause increased vulnerability to future infections.
• Why many childhood infections such as chicken pox are perfectly natural, normal and even HEALTHY.
• Why the outlandish and unscientific behavior of the vaccine
industry is causing an erosion of credibility across all "science."
• Why many of the people engaged in pushing vaccines have financial ties to vaccine companies.
• Why the vaccine industry is utterly unwilling to tolerate anyone asking intelligent questions
about the safety of vaccines.
Hear all this and more in this exclusive interview with Dr Suzanne Humphries
Dr Humphries is one of the signers of the groundbreaking new document just released by the International Medical Council on Vaccination, called VACCINES: Get the Full Story
Stay tuned to NaturalNews.com for yet more interviews and breaking news about vaccines in the days ahead. We will air an interview with Dr Sherri Tenpenny tomorrow, followed by an exclusive video interview with Dr Andrew Wakefield the following day.
If you haven't yet seen the video from Cryshame
, which shows an autistic child damaged by vaccines, you can view it here: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=5659BB5E46216B5F26A5FEA2EE4FBE49
Note, also, that nearly all those who push vaccines are also pushers of GMOs. Both poisons are being forced upon the world in the name of "science," but both are actually based on extreme distortions of science and driven by for-profit corporate agendas.
About the author: Mike Adams is a natural health author and award-winning journalist with a passion for sharing empowering information to help improve personal and planetary health He is a prolific writer and has published thousands of articles, interviews, reports and consumer guides, and he has authored and published several downloadable personal preparedness courses including a downloadable course focused on safety and self defense. Adams is an honest, independent journalist and accepts no money or commissions on the third-party products he writes about or the companies he promotes. In 2010, Adams created TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural living video sharing site featuring thousands of user videos on foods, fitness, green living and more. He's also a veteran of the software technology industry, having founded a personalized mass email software product used to deliver email newsletters to subscribers. Adams also serves as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a non-profit consumer protection group, and enjoys outdoor activities, nature photography, Pilates and martial arts training. Known by his callsign, the 'Health Ranger,' Adams posts his missions statements, health statistics and health photos at www.HealthRanger.org
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.