See all CounterThink cartoons...
Comments by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
(NaturalNews) On a budget this Halloween? Here's the best (and most affordable) Halloween costume ever: Just walk around in the nude with your hands in the air. When people ask what you're doing, simply explain that you're "an air passenger as seen by the TSA's naked body scanners!"
The TSA naked body scanners, of course, are the X-ray-emitting machines that image the outlines of your body (including breasts, hips and crotch zones) on viewing screens watched by TSA operators. They're being rolled out in airports across the USA as part of the "war on terror."
In this cartoon, however, the terror seems to come from the big guy himself. Maybe he should be telling all the onlookers, "Don't store this image" in the same way the TSA claims their machines don't store images.
Currently, you can opt out of being subjected to the machines, at which point TSA staff will pat down your entire body, including feeling your crotch and buttocks with the back of their hand (http://www.naturalnews.com/030100_naked_body_scanners_airport.html
It is currently illegal, by the way, to strip off all your clothes in front of TSA agents at the airport. So don't try this yourself unless you're attending a nudist colony "Halloweenie" party.
Permissions to use:
Want to use this cartoon? Specific, limited permission is granted to reprint in any book, movie, website, magazine, newspaper, animation or other media under the following 'professional courtesy' conditions:
- Cartoon creator Mike Adams must be conspicuously credited.
- Web address www.NaturalNews.com must be posted below or adjacent to the cartoon in a conspicuous manner. If on the web, the link must be clickable.
- You may not use this cartoon in a disparaging context or manner.
- You may not charge for this cartoon.
- Truth Publishing retains all ownership, rights and copyrights.
- Reprint rights may be revoked, without notice, on a case by case basis, if reprint courtesy is, in our opinion, abused.
High-resolutions files are available for film and print.