(NaturalNews) Swine flu has now infected all 50 states in the USA, the CDC now reports. Worldwide, infections now exceed 100,000 people, and the World Health Organization (WHO) is openly concerned that this widely-circulating H1N1 viral strain may combine with seasonal flu strains to create a highly-infectious and increasingly deadly strain that leads to a deadly global pandemic.
In order to help people turn fear into confidence and learn how to prepare for the coming pandemic, I hosted a three-hour teleconference on pandemic preparedness, which is now available on audio CD (http://www.truthpublishing.com/Swine_Flu_the...).
The response to that course was phenomenal, with people saying things like, "This is packed information no one should miss" and "Thanks Mike... during this class you covered prevention and preparedness from A to Z with integrity, brave honesty and outstanding knowledge! Thank you for your steadfast, thorough and cool-headed approach to well being."
And yet there was something that many readers felt was missing from this course: The advice of a practicing, licensed physician. That's when I decided to contact Dr. Sheldon Marks.
Dr. Sheldon Marks, an expert on preparedness
I first met Dr. Sheldon Marks on the volunteer board of a local non-profit that worked to support local law enforcement in Tucson, Arizona. There, I learned that Dr. Marks was an incredibly well-informed preparedness expert who worked with local SWAT teams and even taught emergency medicine to law enforcement groups.
This offers us all an interesting advantage, because Dr. Marks' experience with law enforcement translates into first-hand knowledge of exactly how law enforcement and emergency services will respond in a pandemic scenario. That knowledge is revealed in our unique audio recording (see below).
Dr. Marks also happens to be one of the very best vasectomy reversal surgeons in the country, attracting clients from all over the world and using high-tech microsurgery to repair restore their fertility. You can see his practice at: www.DadsAgain.com (the International Center for Vasectomy Reversal).
Dr. Marks is also the author of one of the best-selling books on prostate cancer, by the way, so he's an accomplished author and communicator. But he's NOT an "alternative medicine practitioner (and doesn't claim to be). What this means is that he's very familiar with preparedness primarily from a conventional medicine point of view.
You can probably imagine, then, what the conversation must have been when I sat down with Dr. Marks for a three-hour audio recording focused on preparedness... it became a fascinating discussing covering the best of both worlds: Conventional medicine and natural medicine, all for pandemic preparedness.
Over a hundred tips and strategies for surviving the next great pandemic
This unique audio recording is what we're now offering on audio CD: A three-hour tell-all discussion between two preparedness experts, each coming from a different point of view on health.
It adds many new elements to that course, including information unique to Dr. Marks' experience with SWAT teams, law enforcement training and physician-oriented emergency medicine.
Valuable bonus: The ultimate preparedness checklist
Just for this special NaturalNews audio program, Dr. Sheldon Marks has also put together a remarkable preparedness checklist for NaturalNews readers. This checklist includes a huge collection of valuable information, including:
• Exactly which items to put in your "grab and go" car kit.
• What to collect for your "grab and go" office kit (to keep handy at your workplace).
• Which items you need to successfully store potable WATER.
• What kind of FOOD items to consider storing. (Note: My own food recommendations are much healthier, but the items on this list have long shelf life, even if some of them are processed foods.)
• What you need to collect in order to COOK your food (complete checklist).
• Preparedness items for HEAT - How to stay warm.
• Which items you need in order to provide POWER and fuel.
• Recommendations for lighting appliances: What to get that works and lasts.
• Which items you'll need for COMMUNICATION.
• What to include in your medicine / FIRST AID kit (valuable recommendations by a practicing physician).
• Exactly what you'll need for personal HYGIENE and sanitation (a lot of people don't think about these things in advance...)
• What to consider for TRANSPORTATION.
• Ideas for WEAPONS and personal defense (or home defense).
• What you need for SHELTER -- in a home or in nature.
• What to bring for NAVIGATION and WEATHER awareness.
• How to collect and transport MONEY, valuables and important personal RECORDS.
• Exactly what you need in terms of TOOLS and utility items.
• What to carry for PETS.
• Special items you need to prepare if you have INFANTS in your family.
• Important items to prepare for your ENTERTAINMENT and mental health.
• What you'll need in terms of CLOTHING.
• COMFORT items, STORAGE items, PEST CONTROL items.
... and even more.
As you can readily tell, this preparedness list, all by itself, is invaluable. It will save you countless hours in your own preparedness, and it will help you make sure you don't forget something that's essential to your health and safety.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.