(NaturalNews) Are Americans really living in a medical police state? The recent news with Daniel Hauser and his family's fight over chemotherapy seems to indicate so. Here are ten ways to recognize whether you're living under the oppressive tyranny of a medical police state.
#1 - If an armed U.S. Marshall is posted outside your house at night -- just to make sure you don't escape "treatment" -- you're probably living in a medical police state.
Source: "Daniel was allowed to spend the night at home, but County Attorney James Olson said a deputy was posted at the Hauser farm in Sleepy Eye."
#2 - If saying "I'd rather not inject my child with that poison" to your doctor results in him calling Child Protective Services, you're most likely living in a medical police state.
#3 - If a nationwide manhunt (involving FBI agents) is unleashed just to find you and drag you back to the hospital to submit to dangerous pharmaceuticals, there's little doubt you're living in a medical police state.
#4 - If you find yourself suddenly wondering if you should flee to Mexico in order to find freedom, you're probably living in a medical police state.
#5 - If doctors call the police to prevent you from visiting competing cancer clinics outside the country, that's a warning sign that you're living in a medical police state.
#6 - If your doctor claims to be practicing "integrative medicine" but then calls the police when you don't submit to chemotherapy, you're definitely living in a medical police state.
Quote from Daniel Hauser's oncologist, Dr. Bostrom: "Although I've had patients concerned about getting chemo, this is the first time I've ever had to report someone."
#7 - If you're blasted by the mainstream media for supporting a mother's right to protect her teenage son from an injection of toxic chemicals, you're almost certainly living in a medical police state
(populated by sheeple).
#8 - If you walk into a hospital and they handcuff you, steal your child and forcibly inject him with dangerous poisons while explaining, "It's for your own good," then you're almost certainly living in a medical police state.
#9 - If the State calls you "medically negligent" for feeding your child raw foods, or medicinal herbs, or holistic diets that are free from sugar, red meat and chemical additives, then you're definitely living
in a medical police state.
(Fact: Parents who feed their children diets of raw, living foods have been accused of medical neglect.)
#10 - If you disagree with your psychiatrist, and in response he diagnosis you with "Oppositional Defiance Disorder" and demands you take his mind-altering psych drugs, you are absolutely living in a medical police state!
Seven ways to free yourself from a medical police state (satire)
1) Bring your lawyer with you for each visit to the doctor, and bill your doctor for the time your lawyer spends in the waiting room.
2) Practice medical tourism and visit Thailand, Mexico, the Bahamas or other countries where real medicine remains legal.
3) Bring a fake prosthetic arm with you when you visit the doctor, and offer it up for any injections (acting like it's yours, of course). Be sure to fake a wince when they insert the catheter.
4) Before you visit the doctor, go to his house and kidnap his dog. Bring it to his clinic with you, and if the doctor insists on calling law enforcement to have your child kidnapped, offer to swap his dog for ransom.
5) Before you visit a cancer doctor, bribe another doctor
to write a note saying you're "allergic to chemotherapy" because it makes your hair fall out.
6) Any time your doctor says the word "chemotherapy," vomit on his desk. If he asks why, tell him you're just practicing in advance for the side effects that will occur.
7) Bring a firearm with you when you visit a cancer clinic, and when the cancer doctor insists "You must submit to my four milligrams of chemotherapy," calmly answer, "Only after you submit to my nine millimeters of lead."