(NaturalNews) This Halloween, children across the United States may be poisoned with toxic melamine, a potentially deadly chemical that causes severe kidney damage, liver damage and even death. This chemical is found in chocolates and candy products made in China, which is now embroiled in a global melamine scandal involving eggs, animal feed, candies, infant formula, milk products and much more.
The United States Food and Drug Administration has taken its usual "head in the sand" approach to melamine, declaring all U.S. chocolates and candies to be completely safe, even though it has no evidence whatsoever to back up that position. Then again, poisoning the U.S. public is business as usual at the FDA, where toxic pharmaceuticals, toxic personal care products and dangerous food additives are routinely allowed to be purchased and used by consumers, with absolutely no regard for public safety. (Aspartame remains approved by the FDA, for example. 'Nuff said.)
Watch this video by Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia to learn the truth about Halloween candy that the FDA won't dare make public: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUB79WJ9ktQAction Item:
Download this one-page warning letter and tape it to your front door
If you're reading this on or before Halloween, please post this warning letter on your front door
to warn other parents and families about the toxic melamine contamination that may be present in the Halloween
Even though low doses of melamine are not immediately fatal, they harm the body and can lead to days, weeks or months of suppressed kidney function and liver function. If enough melamine is consumed over a period of a few days (for example, in the three days after Halloween), children may experience liver failure, kidney failure or even death.
Toxic Halloween candy
Most Halloween candy is toxic even without the melamine, due to the use of refined sugars (high-fructose corn syrup), artificial coloring additives (which cause ADHD) and other chemical ingredients. But today, the melamine
contamination issue raises the potential toxicity of Halloween candy to a whole new level. Now, melamine-contaminated candy can kill a child in days
if enough is consumed.The FDA will not protect your children from melamine
. Do NOT rely on health authorities to tell the truth about this issue.
As children seem to ravenously consume Halloween candy
in the days following Halloween, parents should be extremely cautious and either 1) Throw out all Halloween candy, or 2) If such candy is allowed to be consumed, closely monitor
your children for signs of kidney failure or liver failure.
Symptoms of melamine poisoning include:
• Excessive thirst and water intake
• Vomiting and lack of appetite
• Frequent urination
If you observe such signs in your children, immediately take them to the Emergency Room of your local hospital and, if possible, bring samples of the candy your children have consumed. And then, while you're at the emergency room, hit yourself over the head with a hammer to remind yourself what a complete idiot you were to let your children eat Halloween candy in the first place.
Here's the download of the Halloween warning to tape to your front door: http://www.naturalnews.com/downloads/Candy-W...