A NaturalNews investigation has revealed that the FDA knew as early as 2003 that Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) was not linked to cervical cancer. Despite this knowledge, the FDA, along with key pharmaceutical companies, has continued to push for the use of HPV vaccinations as a defense against cervical cancer, even when its own research showed no link exists.
Today, NaturalNews publishes, "The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed," a special report that cites from numerous FDA documents and clinical studies to show that HPV vaccines are not only ineffective, they may actually be dangerous! As revealed in the special report, the Gardasil vaccine has been linked to a 44.6% increase in precancerous lesions in some women, raising serious doubts over the sensibility of mandatory vaccination policies.
• The FDA stating "HPV is not associated with cervical cancer."
• Evidence that shows HPV vaccines actually increase the risk of precancerous lesions by 44.6% in some women.
• The FDA admitting that "most [HPV] infections are short-lived and not associated with cervical cancer."
• Why mandatory vaccination policies ultimately lead to the harming of young women.
• Why one shocking study published in JAMA (August, 2007) concluded, "No significant evidence of a vaccine therapeutic effect was observed..." and added, "... rates of viral clearance over a 12-month period are not influenced by vaccination."
• The real story behind the HPV vaccination frenzy: Disease mongering, corporate profits and junk science.
These revelations (and more) are spelled out in detail in this new special report by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, a consumer health advocate and bioethicist who strongly opposes mandatory vaccination policies. The report is available now at no charge at: http://www.NaturalNews.com/Report_HPV_Vaccine...
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.