See all CounterThink cartoons...
Comments by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
This is a new style of CounterThink humor based on animal photos I've taken. In this case, this bird just looked so frustrated that it seemed to me he forgot to take his meds.
Animals that display human-like expression can be quite hilarious. Watch for more of these animal-style CounterThink postcards in the future. We've got CounterThink postcards with geckos, javalinas and other animals on the way!
I took this picture in Captain Cook, Hawaii, by the way. This bird was hopping around the lava near the ocean at a place called City of Refuge. There's great snorkeling there, and lots of animals and aquatic life to observe. Getting to the bay, however, requires braving the bumper-to-bumper traffic snarled up in Kona-Kailua.
Kona is the major city on the dry side of the Big Island, and apparently the city leaders there have decided to wait for traffic to get as bad as possible before actually building any new roads. I don't know if it's a Hawaiian procrastination thing, or just the result of too many rich white people on medication, but it's frustrating nonetheless. If you're planning on visiting Hawaii and you don't want to spend half your vacation waiting in traffic, avoid the dry side of the Big Island.
Permissions to use:
Want to use this cartoon? Specific, limited permission is granted to reprint in any book, movie, website, magazine, newspaper, animation or other media under the following 'professional courtesy' conditions:
- Cartoon creator Mike Adams must be conspicuously credited.
- Web address www.NaturalNews.com must be posted below or adjacent to the cartoon in a conspicuous manner. If on the web, the link must be clickable.
- You may not use this cartoon in a disparaging context or manner.
- You may not charge for this cartoon.
- Truth Publishing retains all ownership, rights and copyrights.
- Reprint rights may be revoked, without notice, on a case by case basis, if reprint courtesy is, in our opinion, abused.
High-resolutions files are available for film and print.