See all CounterThink cartoons...
Comments by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
This is the first comic produced with the joint effort of Dan Berger and myself (Mike Adams). I've been working on creating comic ideas for nearly two years, but didn't have the illustration skills to produce them myself. Through a friend, I hooked up with Dan Berger who, as you can tell, is an extremely talented artist. The result: A political cartoon that brings to life these hard-hitting ideas on health, medicine, the FDA and other similar topics.
This particular cartoon is rather straightforward, and it uses a hard-to-miss convention of the puppet and the puppet master. In this case, the puppet master is Big Pharma, and the puppet, who is gleefully prancing around the stage, is the FDA.
Why the giant cat? When I explained this concept to Dan, I described the Big Pharma CEOs as "fat cats" and he took the image literally!
Permissions to use:
Want to use this cartoon? Specific, limited permission is granted to reprint in any book, movie, website, magazine, newspaper, animation or other media under the following 'professional courtesy' conditions:
- Cartoon creator Mike Adams must be conspicuously credited.
- Web address www.NaturalNews.com must be posted below or adjacent to the cartoon in a conspicuous manner. If on the web, the link must be clickable.
- You may not use this cartoon in a disparaging context or manner.
- You may not charge for this cartoon.
- Truth Publishing retains all ownership, rights and copyrights.
- Reprint rights may be revoked, without notice, on a case by case basis, if reprint courtesy is, in our opinion, abused.
High-resolutions files are available for film and print.