Originally published October 8 2015
How to get breaking news on Monsanto's GMOs and cancer-causing glyphosate from trusted independent media
by J. D. Heyes
(NaturalNews) Readers who want reliable, alternative websites for daily news updates — look no further. The network of alternative news media sites under the Natural News umbrella definitely has enough topics to snag your interest — and our list of websites just keeps on growing.
Two of these sites, both of which are part of the AlternativeNews.com hub, focus on the most harmful aspects of our modern food chain — bioAg giant Monsanto and its primary Roundup compound, glyphosate.
Monsanto and GlyphosateAt Monsanto.news, you will find an aggregated list of headlines from "Partner Media" and "Independent Media" sites reporting with a non-biased, non-corporatist perspective on the company, its dealings with the United States and other world leaders, and its current market position.
For instance, October 8 headlines included one titled "Monsanto's Tobacco Files: University Scientists Caught Conspiring With Biotech Industry," while another featured an article that dealt with Monsanto's retrenchment of 2,600 jobs due to a global slide in GMO seed sales.
Meanwhile, at Glyphosate.news, the harmful effects of the chemical glyphosate are relentlessly exposed through links to scientific studies and reports from unbiased, but definitely reliable, independent media.
Both of these are part of the expansive Fetch.News conglomeration of websites that specifically target various subject matters, ranging from government policies to health issues.
Growing news networkAs Natural News editor Mike Adams, the driving force behind the creation of this expanding alternative media network, explained recently:
"AlternativeNews.com carries all Natural News stories plus all the stories from a rapidly expanding network of independently owned and operated new media news sites being launched every week. You may have already visited some of them, such as Glitch.news, NationalSecurity.news, FukushimaWatch.com and Collapse.news."
Many others have been added since.
- Cyberwar.news is a site containing news and information pertaining to all manner of cyber threats against the United States government, the Defense Department, American industries and American infrastructures. Recent stories include how and where cyber attacks have already been used to target critical infrastructure, and how utterly vulnerable U.S. and Western nuclear plants are for cyber hacking.
- Fresh.news is where readers can get the most current news related to wholesome food and agriculture, as well as the environment. Recent stories include what makes bee pollen a natural remedy and how sea buckhorn oil can help develop a better, healthier you.
- If you like The Onion — with its wit, humor and ironic play on news reports — then you'll definitely enjoy NewsParody.com. Recent stories include a spoof about disgraced former NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, a "plot" against Pope Francis and a "plot" by organic chain Whole Foods to bring back slavery.
- Is it dumb and ridiculous, but nevertheless a real news story? You'll find these reports at Stupid.news, where recent reports include how an Australian tribunal has now declared that "unliking" someone on Facebook is "workplace bullying," and how the animated series "South Park" dismantled the political correctness surrounding the Caitlyn (nee Bruce) Jenner circus act.
- Then there is Evil.news, where readers can see for themselves how much evil really exists in our world. Recent stories include this article which exposed the Top 10 most toxic ingredients in children's food, as well as a shocking report detailing how many hundreds of millions governments have actually murdered over the past century.
- We all know how important it is to get stories right — and in the right context — which makes Hoax.news so valuable. In recent days, the site has published stories about how faking minority heritage is a growing epidemic in our "victimhood" society, and a list of the 40 top phony things in our world.
These are just some of the websites you might find interesting. More — many more — are on the way, so stay tuned for new announcements here at Natural News.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml