Originally published October 7 2015
Nine anti-cancer foods proven to prevent and help reverse cancer
by L.J. Devon, Staff Writer
(NaturalNews) A growing number of medical researchers are now revealing that most cancer diagnoses are FAKE. There's now a push to reclassify many cancer diagnoses because these "cancers" do not have the potential to become lethal at all if left untreated. Many cancers diagnosed in the breast, lung, thyroid, and prostate are really indolent lesions that pose no threat to the person. Conditions that are often treated barbarically and expensively (with devastating results) are not cancerous or dangerous at all. The billions of dollars that are made on surgery, radiation, cancer drugs and chemotherapy for benign conditions such as ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), high-grade prostatic intraepethial neoplasia (HGPIN) and other indolent lesions all contribute to a wide-reaching racket that has millions of people deceived. It's a scam. Several people have been told they have cancer when they really don't. After being ravaged by toxic chemotherapy, patients who have been lied to are left more broke and sicker than ever before!
New emotions, new approaches to cancer diagnosesSome of the first feelings that may settle in after a cancer diagnosis are anxiety, sorrow, anger, regret and panic. Since millions are being misled by fake cancer diagnoses, it's important for any diagnosis to be met with skepticism. It's important to replace those devastating feelings of panic with a sense of calm. By asking questions and staying in control of their emotions, patients are less likely to be deceived and pressured into hasty, invasive and destructive interventions that are unnecessary most of the time.
Whether the cancer is benign or capable of progressing, there are several steps a patient can take to bring his or her body to its normal state of healing and regeneration. Here is a list of nine foods that help prevent cancerous tumors in the body:
To learn more about how to optimize the healing processes of the body, sign up to watch this groundbreaking nine-part docu-series: The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest. The series includes over 100 doctors, researchers, scientists and survivors revealing the truth about cancer.
- For those looking to protect their DNA from damage and keep their cells functioning optimally, cruciferous vegetables are important to eat. Cauliflower, garlic, cabbage and onions protect DNA from damage because they contain glucosinolates. These bitter, sulfur-containing phyto-chemicals optimize cellular functions, reducing risk of cancer.
- Breast cancer doesn't survive when lutein and zeaxanthin are present. Found in dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale, these antioxidants are key to cancer prevention.
- Lentils and chickpeas, which provide calcium, iron and B vitamins, are nutrient-packed powerhouses that have been associated with reduced breast cancer risk. They also provide vegetable protein into the diet, which can be a healthier substitute in place of animal meats.
- Foods high in the antioxidant lycopene, like tomatoes, watermelon and papaya are associated with reduced cancer risk.
- Researchers at Zheijang University and APCNS Center of Nutrition have studied omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and found out that daily intake of salmon and tuna alone can reduce breast cancer by 14 percent. The study was carried out on 800,000 women.
- At the University of Navarra in Pamplona, researchers found out that when women (on a Mediterranean diet) add extra virgin olive oil to their meals, they reduce their risk of breast cancer by 62 percent over a five year follow-up period.
- Women can also reduce their risk of breast cancer by getting flax seeds in their diet. Lignans, found in flax seeds, are a type of phytoestrogen that are proven to prevent breast cancer in post-menopausal women.
- Piperine of black pepper and curcumin of turmeric root combine effectively to target and limit the self-renewal of stem cells that initiate cancer.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml