Originally published September 15 2015
Mike Adams explains the health risks posed by conventional dentistry at the FREE Holistic Oral Health Summit
by Natural News Editor
(NaturalNews) Mike Adams, known as the Health Ranger, is an outspoken consumer health advocate, award-winning investigative journalist, internet activist and science lab director. He is the founder and editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's most-trafficked natural health news website. Adams is scheduled to give a speech at the free Holistic Oral Health Summit starting September 28. Click here to sign up for the Holistic Oral Health Summit for free!
The topic of Adams' presentation is "Conventional Dentistry – A risk to society." His talk includes:
Mercury toxicity is of particular interest to Adams. "The (conventional) dental industry continues to be based in toxic substances," he explains. "Toxic practices that contaminate waterways – a lot of that mercury goes right down the drain – it pollutes the environment but it also, of course, contaminates the bodies of dental patients and practicing dentists themselves."
- A special message for every conventionally trained dentist.
- Why conventional dentistry is taking so long to change its ways.
- The 8 most ignored health-enhancing techniques available to modern dentistry.
He also contends that the use of mercury has adverse psychological ramifications. "Mercury can make you go mad," he says. "This is why dentistry has a higher rate of actual mental madness than almost any other profession."
In addition to publishing thousands of articles, Adams uses NaturalNews.com as a platform for other forms of creative communication – including music videos, infographics and cartoons – that combine humor or satire with an educational message.
And NaturalNews.com goes beyond just identifying problems, by offering practical solutions. In the realm of dentistry, Adams advises readers to:
As director of the affiliated Forensic Food Lab, Adams developed the Metals Capturing Capacity index, which identifies foods that are most effective at binding with toxic elements in the body. It turns out that mercury is the most easily captured toxic element. The test results are published periodically, so readers can keep updated on which foods are best at capturing and eliminating mercury – and other toxins – from the body.
- Demand mercury-free dentistry for yourself and your family members. If your current dentist still uses mercury, switch dentists.
- Demand that your representatives in government support legislative bans on mercury in dentistry.
- Have your existing mercury fillings removed by a competent holistic dentist. Please note that you will need to consume extra nutritional supplements before and after any mercury removal procedure to protect your body from absorbing the mercury. Most importantly, you will need an oxygen respirator during the procedure to avoid inhaling mercury vapor as the fillings are being drilled out! If your dentist does not give you a respirator during this procedure, refuse to work with that dentist, period! (Removing mercury fillings exposes you to very high levels of mercury vapor during the removal.)
Read more at HolisticDentistry.news.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml