Originally published May 22 2015
Can ancient 'sun gazing' therapy help reactivate a calcified pineal gland?
by Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
(NaturalNews) A somewhat unusual and long-forgotten healing protocol that dates back thousands of years is making a major comeback in the modern day. Advocates say it can help dramatically improve sleep quality, boost energy levels, improve eyesight, enhance endocrine health and, perhaps most interestingly, "decalcify" the pineal gland.
The technique is known as "sun gazing," or "sun eating," and it dates back more than 2,000 years to ancient India. By staring at the sun for short intervals every day, at specified times throughout the day, claim advocates, sun gazers are imparted with the universal energy force that drives all life. "Eating" the sun, in other words, is said to literally infuse energy into cells throughout the body.
"Sun gazing, a practice also known as sun eating, is a strict regimen of gradually allowing sunlight into your eyes at specific periods of the day," explains Earth Clinic "The goal when implementing the practice is to look into the sun at periods of the lowest ultraviolet-index which occur at sunrise and sunset each day."
The beneficial effects of this practice can be dramatic depending upon a person's individual health status, with results ranging from reduced pain and improved cognition to physical healing and expanded consciousness. Much of this has to do with the way energy from the sun helps decalcify the pineal gland.
Fluoride, mercury, pesticides and more all contribute to pineal gland calcification Some refer to it as the "seat of the soul" or the body's "third eye" -- the pineal gland, a small, hormone-producing organ located deep within the brain that's responsible for producing melatonin, a derivative of serotonin that regulates the body's wake-sleep schedule, also known as the circadian rhythm. Restful sleep is absolutely vital for health, which means optimal pineal gland function is also essential.
But many people today suffer, often unknowingly, from a "calcified" pineal gland that's basically closed up shop due to persistent exposure to fluoride, food additives, refined sugar, radiation and a host of other prolific poisons. Med-Health.net lists the following substances as factors in pineal gland calcification:
• Halides like bromide, fluoride and chlorine
• Synthetic calcium from processed foods and cheap calcium supplements
• Tap water, which besides fluoride contains toxic substances like pharmaceutical residues
• Mercury, which is still added to multi-dose influenza vaccines
• Pesticides like Roundup (glyphosate) which is now present in food, water and the environment
• Artificial sweeteners like aspartame (Equal), sucralose (Splenda) and saccharin (Sweet'N Low)
• Air fresheners like Glade plug-ins, which are loaded with synthetic fragrances
Steps a person can take to decalcify the pineal gland include supplementing with MSM, activator X, boron, melatonin, iodine, raw cacao, citric acid, garlic, distilled water and apple cider vinegar. More on this here:
Another powerful pineal gland decalcification remedy is sun gazing, the nine-month protocol for which is as follows:
1) Select a safe period of the day (more on this here), either sunrise or sunset, and gaze at the sun for 5-10 seconds. Do this every day for nine months, adding 5-10 seconds to your daily gazing session until you eventually reach a 44-minute maximum gaze session.
2) After reaching the 44-minute maximum gaze session, start to walk barefoot for 45 minutes daily for a full six days, along with your 44-minute sun gazing sessions.
3) After six days, continue to walk barefoot for 45 minutes daily to maintain what you've achieved.
The full protocol as published at Earth Clinic, including how to safely sun gaze without damaging your eyes, is available here:
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml