Originally published March 14 2015
Top 5 lies still being regurgitated by vaccine fanatics to push toxic immunizations
by Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
(NaturalNews) All throughout the media, vaccines are being thrust to the forefront as the only safe and effective way to prevent disease outbreaks. But the impetus behind this massive vaccination push, and what's driving some to call for mandatory compliance with it, is a series of elaborate lies that are being repeated over and over again to convince as many people as possible that there's no legitimate reason not to get vaccinated.
1) Mercury isn't in vaccines. When "angry as hell" mom Jennifer Hibben-White posted her ignorant rant on Facebook (which was later picked up by CBS News) chastising parents for avoiding vaccines because of mercury, declaring that it's "not in their vaccine," she made a complete fool of herself among those who've done their homework.
Multi-dose vaccines like GlaxoSmithKline's FluLaval, Sanofi Pasteur's Fluzone, bioCSL's Afluria and Novartis' Fluvirin all still contain added thimerosal, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention openly admits is still added to vaccines "to safeguard against possible contamination of the vial once it is opened."
2) Herd immunity is required for vaccines to work. No matter what health authorities claim about so-called "herd immunity," there isn't a shred of credible evidence showing that it's a real thing. When it was first described and given a name, herd immunity was said to only be possible among those who contracted infections naturally.
As we recently pointed out, there have been repeated incidences of infectious disease outbreaks in populations that are 94% or more vaccinated, which is the official threshold for the supposed activation of herd immunity.
3) Vaccines are generally safe. This one is huge, and it's been disproven time and time again by both science (vaccine package inserts openly admit that vaccines cause a host of deadly health conditions) and whistleblowers like Dr. William Thompson from the CDC, who confessed last fall that his agency falsified data which, if honestly presented, clearly linked the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccine to autism.
4) Vaccines are the only way to improve immunity. You would think, based on how the media talks about human health, that the only way to stay free of disease is to repeatedly inject yourself with needles containing aborted human fetal tissue and toxic chemicals. But nothing could be further from the truth, as the immune system thrives when accompanied by strong nutrition, restful sleep and various other healthy lifestyle habits.
The Harvard Medical School has a lot to say about this, offering a basic framework for how to build strong immunity naturally. And within these guidelines, the school also warns that the golden calf of vaccines is flawed, as they sometimes inhibit an appropriate immune system response to infection.
5) Vaccines are highly effective. They really aren't, and science proves this. A study published in the journal The Lancet found that flu vaccines are a total joke, conferring protection in only about 1 out of every 100 adults who get jabbed. More recently, the CDC confessed that this year's flu shot doesn't work.
And again, as it concerns the MMR vaccine, two scientists from Merck & Co. revealed in a False Claims Act filing that the vaccine isn't 95% effective as claimed, and that it actually promotes outbreaks of both mumps and measles.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml