Originally published March 11 2014
Big Food exploits 'gray areas' for questionable ingredients
by S. D. Wells
(NaturalNews) Start this whole thing off with ingredients that you probably aren't sure of and which appear in tons and tons of foods that you probably consume regularly: canola oil, TBHQ, sodium benzoate, soy lecithin, polysaccharides and carrageenan. Then throw in BHT for freshness. How about some natural flavors, natural colors (bugs) and "all natural" GMOs, and what have you got? You've got gluten-free foods that are horrible for your health and contain MSG and other toxic food criminals known as food agents. Think of food agents as undercover bad guys who sneak into your body, arriving quite often in a "Trojan horse" (your healthy choice) and inflicting damage on your central nervous system, your body's alkalinity and your cells' DNA structure. Wait, did the "level" of insidiousness here dip too deep already for you? Is that gray area more like a black hole in space? How wide is YOUR gray area? Let's talk about a bunch more food agents, fillers, toxins and carcinogenic "activity" that frequents your daily intake, like CIA agents posing as your friends.
Check out some of these infamous "additive" words and phrases and other catchy "healthy-sounding" slogans that make you think some ingredient is safe or even good for you:
"... for added freshness" -- that means "kills mold and fungus," and it also mutates and/or kills human cells, weakening immunity.
"... as a preservative" -- means it chokes your mitochondria (cells) and fuels the development of cancer.
"... for added flavor" or "to protect flavor."
"... a color enhancer" (probably a toxic coal tar derivative).
"Processed in a plant" -- means cooked until all available nutrition is destroyed.
"Homogenized and pasteurized" means it was cooked real fast at high heat to ruin the beneficial enzymes and nutrition.
"Hydrolyzed" means the degradation of a substance.
"Fortified" and "Enriched" both mean that some dead vitamins or minerals were added back into some dead processed food so the manufacturer can claim the food "product" contains something nutritious on the label. The FDA allows this and has for years.
"RDA" -- Recommended Daily Allowance -- means absolutely nothing and is based on receiving dead nutrition from dead food from food groups that shouldn't even exist.
"Other ingredients" -- this section often contains all kinds of toxins, like talc (toxic powder).
Also watch out for rennet (calf stomach lining in cheese), food coloring from beetles and bugs, food coloring from petroleum (toxic coal tar) and GMOs, including DNA from insects that kills other insects and from animals that infect human tissue. If you take supplements with gelatin capsules, you are consuming animal hides, hooves and cartilage!
Watch for TBHQ, a petroleum derivative, used as a stabilizer in perfumes, resins, varnishes and oil field chemicals, which has been linked to stomach tumors and DNA damage. Also look out for BHA and BHT.
Big Food exploits the "gray matter"Are you not sure of something? It could be giving you cancer. Are you not quite sure about some ingredient that you've been consuming? It could come from abused animals that are shot up with drugs like artificial growth hormones and overused antibiotics that create superbugs!
Are you not sure about "other ingredients," or do you not even look at those? Do you think because something also says organic, or even certified organic, that it's "good to go?" You could be eating dangerous amounts of heavy metals that exist in certified organic products the USA imports from China. Are you suffering from lead and cadmium poisoning, or was it just aluminum and mercury? Is this just a "gray area" of concern, or should it be your MAJOR concern? Let's exploit their exploitation of us now. Let's talk about toxic food, other ingredients, additives, preservatives and all natural stuff. Let's have an open discussion about the search for the cure for "Agent Orange Food Disorder."
Maybe, just maybe, that fibromyalgia and psoriasis will just evaporate when you filter out all the toxins from your food, drink and skin care products. Maybe that IBS, Crohn's and diverticulitis will all dry up and fade away when you process the information contained in the language of fake food and tricky phrases that make you think that it's safe.
Top 10 "gray areas" exploited1. Sodium benzoate: This stealthy killer flies under most people's radar and is found in just about everything in jars and bottles, like salad dressing, pickles, sauces, mayonnaise, almost all soda and juice drinks, and even in foods labeled as "all natural."
2. Canola oil: This artificial, Canadian-exported GMO product is super popular and is found in over 30% of all products.
3. Monosodium glutamate (MSG): The FDA allows 20 "pseudo" names for MSG, including autolyzed yeast extract, free glutamate, glutamic acid, soy lecithin, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed corn, hydrolyzed soy protein and maltodextrin, to name a few. Just because a product says "No MSG" doesn't mean that it's not in there!
4. Sodium nitrates (nitrosamines): Used for fertilizers and explosives, and as a solvent in the dry cleaning industry.
5. Margarine: The body cannot incorporate trans fatty acids into membranes; doing so causes cellular structures to be deformed. Vegetable shortening and partially hydrogenated vegetable oils accelerate aging and degenerative changes in tissues.
6. Anti-foaming agents (dimethylpolysiloxane): An industrial chemical used in caulks and sealants. This component is mostly used in fast food chicken nuggets and eggs.
7. Anti-caking agents: Chemicals that absorb moisture and prevent other compounds from sticking together. These are added to table salt and powdered food products.
8. Artificial colorings: Synthetic petrochemicals made from petroleum, antifreeze and ammonia. Blue #1 causes kidney tumors in mice.
9. Emulsifiers: Carrageenan, polysorbate 80 and brominated vegetable oil (BVO). These are stabilizing, smoothing and thickening agents. BVO remains in body fat for years. Polysorbate 80 is also found in most vaccines.
10. Artificial Sweeteners: Aspartame, acesulfame K, sucralose, sorbitol, Truvia and, of course, saccharin. Because they taste sweet, these chemical sweeteners trick the body into absorbing and holding on to them for extended periods of time, as they turn rancid in the body's fat. Fake sugars are the "Trojan horses" of the cell-choking and -mutating food agent industry. Sorbitol is also found in many vaccines.
Sources for this article include:
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml