Originally published April 5 2010
Understand and Prevent Autism with Seven Simple Steps
by Kim Evans
(NaturalNews) Autism is a disease characterized by impaired communication and social development, and one in 110 children these days is being diagnosed with autism related problems. Autism is often associated with heavy metals in the body, particularly mercury, which is a toxic metal known to cause brain and neurological damage. Unfortunately, mercury is often injected into infants in vaccines and it's not uncommon for toddlers to begin exhibiting autism symptoms shortly after being vaccinated. Mercury is also regularly present in the mother's body; common sources include the metal fillings in her mouth, her own vaccines, and even eating fish that have become polluted due to our toxic environment. In fact, when the umbilical cord blood of newborns is tested, mercury is regularly found.
Given the degree of the problem and the destruction it causes, perhaps taking some steps to prevent autism is something you'll want to consider. If so, here are some easy ways to do it...
1. Don't vaccinate yourself or your children. It should go without saying that toxic metals that are known to cause brain damage don't belong in the body and it'll be a bright day when the medical community also recognizes this obvious truth. But, until then consider your sources for your health information very carefully.
2. If you're forced to vaccinate or it's already been done, begin eating plenty of organic cilantro each day to help detoxify those heavy metals from the body. Cilantro is well known to remove heavy metals and you'll probably want to start a hearty cilantro regime for a few weeks after any exposure, in addition to consuming it regularly. Especially for children and infants, cilantro can be juiced with apples or carrots and consumed that way.
3. Get the mercury out of your mouth, particularly if you're having children. Mercury in your mouth is constantly circulated throughout the body by the blood and it courses through a developing fetus - even before the blood brain barrier is formed. Obviously, never allow a "silver" filling to be put in your child's mouth and if your dentist still uses them, perhaps you want to reconsider your dentist as well. Consumer choice can speak loudly when lots of people are exercising it.
4. Detoxify your body deeply - especially before becoming pregnant. Creating and providing a clean home for your child in the first nine months of development should be something that's commonly done, but few parents even think of it. When researchers are regularly finding hundreds of toxic chemicals in the umbilical cord blood of infants, deep detoxification can no longer be overlooked.
5. Avoid processed foods and junk foods while you're pregnant. Processed and junk foods are packed with chemicals that your developing child doesn't need exposure to. After they're born, keep those substances out of their mouths as well. By doing so, you'll go along way to prevent many different diseases, not just brain dysfunction and disorders.
6. Breastfeed your infant for a year or longer to get their immune system headed in the right direction. If for some reason breastfeeding isn't an option, be sure to regularly feed your infant coconut oil and liquid probiotics to give them the health and immunity building substances that nature provides in breast milk.
7. Consume red beets regularly to help your body detoxify itself and remove many poisons and chemicals. Mercury is far from the only common, toxic substance that causes brain and neurological problems. And when we're looking at a problem of this magnitude, it's important not to pigeonhole either your understanding or your solutions.
About the authorKim Evans is a natural health writer and author of Cleaning Up! The Ultimate Body Cleanse. Cleaning Up! offers deep cleansing and using methods in this book, people have gotten rid of dozens of different types of health problems, as well as just losing excess weight, thinking more clearly, and feeling better.
Kim's next book chronicles events in her life that happen to match patterns in the Bible. She's also found three places in the Bible that tell us its about these patterns and even asking you to match them.
Here's a little from the upcoming book...
In Isaiah 22:20, it says, "And it must occur in that day that I will call my servant, namely Eliakim." But, because these prophecies are cryptic and they aren't meant to be understood until they are understood, it's only the last three letters.
A few lines later, it says, "From the land of Kittim it has been revealed to them."
Here, you just take out any three middle letters, and again, it's the name of the person bringing you this message, or the sacred secret of the prophecy. Actually, if you take those two passages, Kim is about the only name you can get from both of them.
In Numbers 1:1 – 1:18, it's talking about "the family" and mentions Pagiel. It also twice mentions February 1st, (Kim's birthday) and then says that the youngest is 20 years old. Kim's little sister Paige is currently 20 years old.
In Chronicles 1 11:20 it mentions the brother of Joab and then in the same sentence uses the word brandishing. Kim's middle name is Jo and her older sister's name is Brandi. There are other patterns to her sisters too but these sort of mention them by name.
Of course, it helps if you know that there is a magical spiritual reality available that comes deep cleansing and often major dietary upgrades. It's also why Jesus was teaching the same thing, if you find his teachings in the Essene Gospel of Peace. In this text, he even says things like, "You'll never see the father unless you clean your colon." But, this is paraphrased...
In the Bible Jesus says things more like, happy are those who wash their robes, as they can enter the tree of life. The tree of life is elsewhere explained as God's paradise. He also said, first clean the inside of the cup and then the outside will also be clean.
Kim's book Cleaning Up! is here http://www.cleaningupcleanse.com. You can also preorder The Sacred Prophecies Have Been Fulfilled
here. It shouldn't be long.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml