Originally published July 13 2007
Free guide to pH balance and the health effects of acidic foods now available at NaturalNews.com
by Jack Challem
NaturalNews has published a free online guide entitled, "The pH Nutrition Guide to Acid / Alkaline Balance" by Jack Challem, the Nutrition Reporter. In this exclusive report, you'll learn one of the most important health secrets found in nutritional science: the pH secret to good health! Here's what's covered:
• How acidic foods strip your body of minerals.
• Why osteoporosis is actually promoted by the consumption of acidic foods.
• How eating lots of potassium-rich fruits creates a chemical buffer against the ravages of acidic foods.
• The important of your potassium-to-sodium ratio, and how the American diet radically imbalances this all-important nutrient ratio.
• Chloride warning: The average American diet has way too much chloride. Here's how it harms your health.
• Why muscle cramps are actually caused primarily by mineral deficiencies (and how to solve the problem without using dangerous prescription medications).
• How the mass consumption of meat and grains causes the body to become overly acidic.
• Which four foods in the average American diet are the most acidic and lead to the greatest loss of bone mineral density and lean muscle mass.
• Why consuming large amounts of dairy products does nothing to prevent osteoporosis.
• The real cause of osteoporosis, and how to reverse the condition through dietary changes.
• Why your diet is far more important to overall pH level than supplements alone.
• What the Hunter-Gatherer diet can teach us about health in the modern world.
• How to accurately test your own pH levels.
• A list of which foods are the most acidic vs. most alkaline.
• Scientific references supporting the information presented here.
You can read the full report here:
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml