Originally published July 22 2011
NaturalNews releases downloadable report on resveratrol that reveals stunning medical secrets of this miracle nutrient
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor
(NaturalNews) Resveratrol is one of the most amazing nutrients known to modern science. Known as a longevity nutrient that gives red wine it's amazing benefits on heart health, resveratrol continues to be widely studied for applications in treating cancer, diabetes, and even chronic inflammation. Several drug companies have already attempted to copy the resveratrol molecule and turn it into a "miracle drug" that would be patented and sold at huge profit margins.
Today, in cooperation with the Biotivia company (www.Biotivia.com), NaturalNews has published a FREE downloadable report that reveals today's best scientific breakthroughs on resveratrol.
Click here to download the FREE report right now.
Here's some of what you'll learn in this well-documented, informative report on resveratrol:
• The amazing truth about resveratrol and how it has become one of the most intensely-studied nutrients in medical history.
• Why resveratrol can inhibit cancer cells, kill fungi, extend lifespan and increase energy production -- all at once!
• Highlights of the very best science on resveratrol available today -- and why it's astonishing in its findings and implications for human health.
• Why this one nutrient could potentially put a large portion of the pharmaceutical industry out of business by creating HEALTH instead of "masking symptoms" of disease.
• Why the medical industry is studying resveratrol for use in treating cancer, diabetes, heart disease and chronic degenerative disease.
• How the resveratrol molecule protects plants from disease and death (and how it functions in human cells, too).
• Details on the best sources of resveratrol found in nature.
• How resveratrol helps control inflammation without being an "anti-inflammatory drug."
• Breaking the myth of "aging" as a cause of degenerative disease. It's simply not true! Learn why...
• Why resveratrol alone could reinvigorate the economies of first-world nations and bring abundance and productivity to an aging population.
• Warning: Some resveratrol supplements use gimmicks to misrepresent what they actually contain (or where it's from). Here's how to know the difference...
• Details on the results of resveratrol used in human clinical trials.
• How to use resveratrol to help you live longer, happier and healthier, with LOWER health care costs.
• How to check out resveratrol providers and make sure you're getting quality, honest products.
... and much, much more. Download the FREE report to read it. Get the full PDF right now. Click here for instant access.
The Biotivia company, by the way, is a provider of resveratrol supplements. (NaturalNews has no financial ties with Biotivia.) Learn more about their supplements at: http://www.biotivia.com/resveratrol
Why I personally use resveratrol supplements nearly every dayI am a strong advocate of resveratrol, by the way. It's one of my top four supplements, which include omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D and astaxanthin. Resveratrol is a key nutrient for longevity and heart health. It's perhaps the closest thing to a "miracle" nutrient as you'll ever find from Mother Nature.
Learning about resveratrol is quite possibly one of the most important nutritional endeavors you can undertake right now. And this special report lays it all out for you, with literally hundreds of scientific citations supporting the information found in the report.
Download this report today and read it. You'll learn a wealth of information about the nutritional properties of resveratrol and how this "miracle" nutrient may help extend your life and protect your health. Again, this is completely FREE, thanks to Biotivia.
Download it right here.
NaturalNews thanks Biotivia for allowing us the opportunity to publish and help distribute this important nutritional report. Feel free to share it with others.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml