Originally published May 27 2011
Top 10 things the TSA could do if its power is not sensibly limited
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor
(NaturalNews) Let's ask the commonsense question: If the TSA can run security checkpoints at not only airports but also local high schools, and if the TSA can reach down your pants and feel your genitals in complete violation of your Fourth Amendment rights, and if the TSA says it has the complete authority under the U.S. Constitution to do whatever it wants, then what are the limits on the TSA's power?
It's not just an important question, it is THE question of freedom: What are the limits of government power?
TSA claims supreme power over AmericansAccording to the TSA's current explanations, there are no limits to its power. It can do whatever it wants. But America's founding fathers, not surprisingly, strongly disagreed. In fact, they penned two documents that specifically defined strict limits to government power. Those two documents are, of course, the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.
The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are, technically, anti-government documents. They spell out the limits of government in order to protect the freedoms of the People. Remember, these were documents that came out of a time when British soldiers would conduct house-to-house searches -- looting homes and sexually assaulting women -- without any legal justification whatsoever. The early American colonists were infuriated at this abuse of power, so they created the Fourth Amendment which specifically forbade searches of people or their private property without court-approved warrants that specifically named the things to be searched or seized.
The Fourth Amendment, in other words, was specifically written to stop rogue governments from abusing their power and conducting illegal police operations against the People. It's no stretch to say that the Fourth Amendment was written to halt almost exactly the kind of behavior now being pursued by the TSA -- illegal bodily searches without cause or justification, without warrants and without any legal proceedings whatsoever.
The TSA, in other words, is doing to Americans today what the occupying British Army did to the American colonists before the Revolutionary War.
The TSA recognizes no law and no limits to its powerIt all makes you wonder: What are, exactly, the limits of the TSA's power? If the TSA will not recognize the limits of government power set forth in the U.S. Constitution -- nor the rights of the People enumerated in the Bill of Rights -- then what set of written rules or guidelines provide any boundaries for the TSA?
The answer is simple: There are no limits to the TSA's power! If it simply ignores the Bill of Rights -- and if the People do not assert their own rights in the face of a growing tyranny -- then the TSA can do essentially whatever it wants. This is how tyranny works: tyrants keep expanding their power grabs until they are stopped (usually by force).
That's why today, I've outlined the top 10 things the TSA could do if its power is not limited. These are what's probably next on the TSA's wish list. And if America does not rise up against this outrageous tyranny and abuse of power, we will become victims of it.
Here are ten things the TSA could do in America starting right now:
Ten things the TSA could do in America1) Conduct house to house searches without warrants or justification of any kind (and arrest people who resist).
2) Shut down your state's highways, railroads and airports at any time, for any reason, without explanation or justification.
3) Conduct body cavity searches at polling stations. This could literally mean TSA agents reaching into your anus to see if they can find any "hanging chads" in there.
4) Search parking lots for cars with Ron Paul stickers, then impound the vehicles under suspicion of terrorism.
5) Begin carrying firearms and using them to enforce its agenda. Right now, TSA goons don't carry guns, but before long they could be sticking them in your face while planting cocaine in your carry-on luggage just to have you arrested and molested in the back room.
6) Demand to install TSA representatives in local Sheriff's offices and police departments. These would function as TSA spies who report on the activities of local law enforcement and keep them in line. It's a classic Nazi tactic, also used throughout the KGB.
7) Announce a TSA fee collection mandate from air travelers, then shut down any airport that refused to comply. This would basically be a for-profit racketeering operation. Pay up or lose your airport.
8) Demand veto power over ALL state legislation involving security, then boycott states that refuse to comply. Yes, the TSA could start having a say in local politics and could even demand the power to veto local legislation it didn't like (such as the recent attempt in Texas to criminalize the TSA's obscene pat-downs).
9) Set up official TSA naked inspection rooms at airports, where TSA officials take travelers into the back room and demand they disrobe as a "security measure." The TSA would effectively operate as a gang of serial molesters.
10) Visit local malls and sporting arenas and demand they pay TSA "protection fees" if they wish to keep their events safe from terrorists. This is classic mob behavior -- a "protection racket" that extracts money from businesses if they don't want to be bombed or burned down. The TSA has already started running bomb exercises in airports just to see how police might react (http://www.naturalnews.com/032458_TSA_bomb_drill.html).
Don't believe any of this can happen? Well go back in time a decade and ask yourself in 2001: Would you have believed that in 2011 the U.S. government would be reaching down your pants and feeling your genitals as a requirement for you to board an airplane?
More importantly, for those who say this could never happen, I ask the crucial question: What would YOU do to stop it? Tyranny grows in power because people go along with it. Perhaps 90 percent of the sheeple in America would go right along with whatever outrageous and tyrannical schemes the TSA would come up with. The mainstream media would report it all as "business as usual," too. Oh, the TSA is now molesting women in house-to-house searches? Well, it's all to protect us from Al Qaeda, so it must be okay.
The TSA is demanding cash fees from travelers at airport security checkpoints? Oh, it's just another reasonable fee to protect us all from terrorists, people would reason. There seems to be nothing the TSA can do now that will awaken the sheeple of America who have been drugged, fluoridated and vaccinated into a state of near-total cognitive compliance.
So share this list, friends: Let your friends and social networkers know what's coming soon if the TSA is not stopped. This is a rogue government agency that lusts for power, and it absolutely will not stop until it is running the secret police infrastructure in America that molests and extorts individuals and businesses, all under the false cover of "fighting terrorism."
I will be discussing all this on the Alex Jones Show, the Friday, May 27, 2011 edition. You can tune in and hear more discussion on this at www.PrisonPlanet.com or catch this in the archives by subscribing as a member there.
Please forward this list to others, and don't be surprised if some of this comes true over the next two years as the TSA rises to power under the excuse of providing a little security.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml