Table of Contents:
2. What's a bad diet?
3. Junk food and consequences
4. The problem with medication
5. The good diet
6. Benefits of a good diet
7. What diet has America chosen?
8. Creating a strong, healthy nation
9. Food taxes and subsidies
10. Who profits from disease?
11. 12 steps to save America
View more Special Reports by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger:
Nutrition Can Save America! This
eye-opening report explains how and why America can be saved from collapse by
unleashing the healing power of nutrition.
The Five Best Anti-Viral Products to Beat Influenza, Swine Flu, Bird Flu and SARS:
The best free report you'll find on the 'net, complete with trusted, independent
anti-viral product recommendations.
How to Build Your Financial Safety Net:
12 Ways to Achieve Prosperity During (and After) the Global Financial crisis
The 7 Principles of Mindful Wealth teaches
you how to break through wealth attraction limitations and embrace the level
of abundant financial wealth you truly deserve.
Breast Cancer Deception reveals
the shocking truth about the breast cancer industry's scheme to profit from disease
and censor natural cures.
Exclusive interview with Jay Robb covers
the philosophy and innovative products of this health & fitness champion.
The Amazon Herb Company: An Independent Review brings
you the latest news about the fast-growing Amazon Herb Company and its remarkable
success in healing people and the planet at the same time.
The pH Nutrition Guide to Acid / Alkaline Balance by
Jack Challem. Reveals secrets to "alkalizing" your body chemistry to prevent
disease and accelerate healing.
Pet Food Ingredients Revealed! Learn
the shocking truth about all 570 ingredients commonly used in pet food today.
(Warning: This report tells the truth that pet food manufacturers absolutely
do not want consumers to know...)
Medicine From Fish:
How to heal degenerative disease with a unique medicinal protein.
The Healing Power of Water:
The missing "dehydration link" to chronic disease (and how to reverse it with
Email this article to a friend FREE Email Newsletter
Fortunately, there's a solution to all this: Any nation that wishes to remain strong and successful must follow a "good" diet. What is a good diet?
The good diet
• Consists primarily of fresh, unprocessed plants (fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds) which can be made into a variety of delicious recipes (raw food chefs are especially good at this craft).
• Minimizes consumption of meat or animal products (including dairy).
• Avoids virtually all processed, manufactured foods and beverages, or only uses them sparingly.
• Consists of a wide variety of different foods so that phytonutrient diversity is high, providing consumers with a steady supply of plant-based medicine that prevents disease.
• Includes substantial time outdoors, in nature, where vitamin D can be created and stored in the body.
• Minimizes or eliminates all refined sugars and carbohydrates (like white flour).
• Eliminates GMOs from the food supply in order to avoid the health damage caused by GM foods.
• Minimizes consumption of foods sprayed with chemical pesticides or fungicides. This not only helps prevent disease caused by such chemicals; it also protects the environment from chemical contamination.
• Incorporates adequate hydration from clean water (while avoiding dubious liquids such as sodas and sports drinks).
• Includes nutritional supplementation to correct nutritional imbalances or deficiencies. (This can be accomplished through superfoods, food-based vitamins, etc.)
This diet, as you might guess, is rarely pursued by the average American consumer. Only highly health-conscious individuals even attempt such a diet, and it does require extra time, effort and money to make a reality. But the benefits are worth it. They can, in fact, save a nation from destruction!
Next: The benefits of a healthy diet (and why good nutrition is patriotic!)...
more special reports like this e-mailed to you when they're available? Click here for free e-mail alerts.
Share this Special Report by linking to it
Copy and paste the following HTML code into any web page:
Get articles like this delivered to you FREE in our popular email newsletter