(NaturalNews) My latest episode of
exposes the truth about how the manufactured food industry is engineered to keep you addicted, not nourished.
Listen to all the episodes of
In this episode, you'll learn:
• The food supply is not designed to keep you nourished. Instead, the food supply is designed to keep you addicted.
• It is widely agreed that commercial corporations exist to maximize profits, not to serve the greater good of humankind. The food industry is no different.
• Food industry profits are maximized by leaving food consumers deficient and hungry so that they crave the same nutrient-deficient foods over and over again.
• This is why foods are heavily processed to remove nearly all key nutrients such as minerals, fresh oils and phytochemicals.
• Foods are engineered to invoke brain chemistry patterns of addictions by using chemical additives.
• Why your body experiences extreme cravings when it is kept in a state of nutritional deficiency. Popular foods are engineered to worsen these deficiencies.
• The nutritive minerals removed from processed foods are fed to farm animals in order to promote their health and prevent their disease.
• Cravings are your brain's way to motivate you to locate and consume
the nutrients you're missing
. But processed foods don't contain those nutrients!
• The dark secret of food companies: The more they take out of the
, the more you'll keep buying in a fruitless effort to satisfy your cravings.
• Why food company profits would be crushed if their foods were rich in nutrients.
Watch this full episode on YouTube at:
Or hear it at SoundCloud at:
episodes from the Health Ranger at:
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the "
Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
In late 2013, Adams launched the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, where he conducts atomic spectroscopy research into food contaminants using high-end ICP-MS instrumentation. With this research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products to low levels by July 1, 2015.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed "strange fibers" found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health "gurus," dangerous "detox" products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released ten popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
comments powered by Disqus. comments powered by
Take Action: Support NaturalNews.com
by linking back to this article from your website
Permalink to this article:
Embed article link: (copy HTML code below):
Reprinting this article:
Non-commercial use OK, cite NaturalNews.com with clickable link.
Follow Natural News on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest