(NaturalNews) As ugly it sounds, at least 90% of people will have a problem with parasites at some point in their lifetime. The cause of parasites is well known and is rooted in many of our day-to-day habits. Understanding the symptoms as well as how to remove them could very well save your life.
Where and how you can pick up a parasite
Parasites can linger unseen in many places, but the most common reason for their infestation is poor hygienic practices. This can start and be spread through:
• Poorly sanitized food and water
• Poor personal hygiene
• Foreign travel (food, water, and environment)
• Pets (not properly dewormed on a regular basis)
• Sexual intercourse
The likelihood of a parasitic infection will increase with a weakened immune system, which will be compromised from sugar, refined carbohydrates, alcohol, heavy metals (e.g., vaccines, dental fillings), stress and various other toxins. Coffee, wheat, dairy and tap water will also make you a better host for parasites.
Symptoms of a parasitic infection
Parasite infections have been linked to diseases like chronic fatigue syndrome and arthritis. The strength of your immune and endocrine system will determine how severely a parasitic infection will affect you. Not everyone with a parasitic infection will have symptoms, but most will experience one or all of the following:
• Chronic digestive issues like indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, mucus in stools, leaky gut, nausea, hemorrhoids, burning in stomach, bloody stools and candida.
• Skin disorders like dry skin, eczema, rashes, hives, papular lesions and sores.
• Mood and anxiety problems such as mood swings, nervousness, depression, forgetfulness, restlessness, and anxiety
• Sleep disturbances such as insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep, bed wetting and disturbed sleep (multiple awakenings).
• Weight and appetite problems like weight gain, long standing obesity, loss of appetite or uncontrollable hunger and inability to gain or lose weight.
• Muscle and joint problems, including muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, numbness of hands and/or feet, pain in navel, heart pain and arthritic pain.
• Blood disorders such as hypoglycemia and anemia.
• Sexual and reproductive problems like male impotence, erectile dysfunction, PMS, urinary tract infections, cysts and fibroids, menstrual problems, prostate problems and water retention.
• Other symptoms such as excessive saliva, unclear vision, bad breath, poor immune system, fever, respiratory problems, peritonitis, chronic viral or bacterial symptoms and body order.
As you can see, parasites can create a wide range of symptoms and need to be taken seriously in order for you to regain your health.
How to remove parasites
The key to removing parasites is to consume food and herbs that facilitate a hostile environment for them rather than a hospitable one.
Things to consider when removing parasites include raw garlic, red onion, coconut oil, pumpkin seeds, coconut kefir, fermented vegetables, apple cider vinegar, aloe vera, black walnut, cloves, barberry, goldenseal, Oregon grape root, pau d'arco, sangre de drago, oregano oil, wormwood, rosemary and thyme.
Also do your best to eliminate all sugar, grains, dairy, coffee and alcohol for a period of at least 30 days to ensure that you are not feeding any parasites while you are consuming copious amounts of the different foods and herbs recommended.
This will give your body the most power to eliminate parasites; if you create the right intestinal ecology over a period of time, it will make it extremely difficult for you to ever become a host to parasites again.
About the author: Motivated by his own story of being sick and crippled at age 30 to healthy and pain free 5 years later, Derek is an expert in helping people get on track in a fraction of the time it took him on his own journey. Actively engaged in the research of natural healing for over 6 years, Derek has spent over 3000 hours studying and collaborating with top minds in nutrition and utilizes that extensive knowledge to deliver protocols that help people overcome their own health challenges.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com