(NaturalNews) In what he describes as "the mother of all conspiracy theories," an Arizona-based talk radio host says the powers that be are intentionally destroying large bodies of water in a bid to create a multi-trillion-dollar biofuel industry.
According to Dave Hodges, who laid out the details on his website the conspiracy involves "the Obama Administration and many others (individual billionaires, select politicians, BP, Exxon, Nalco, GM, GE, Goldman Sachs, University of Chicago, and many others including the Department of Defense," all of which are "deeply invested in bio-fuels."
"These billionaire psychopaths will willingly sacrifice the Gulf and all of its residents for this multi Trillion Dollar (sic) industry representing a new era of energy applications," he writes.
Methodical manipulation of the oceans - for profit?
1. The globalists through their government minions are in the process of destroying massive bodies of water including, but not limited to Chesapeake Bay, the Great Lakes, the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico. The destruction is not because of neglect, it is willful destruction with very ulterior motives in mind.
2. The globalists are using nitrates from fertilizer and Corexit to accomplish their desire to create a dead zone in the aforementioned bodies of water.
3. The globalists are creating water dead zones which will allow the proliferation of algae growth and the oil companies have initially led the charge to convert our energy usage from oil to algae.
4. Prominent globalists are involved in this conspiracy and have contributed massive resources to this endeavor.
5. Prominent globalists are attempting to buy up as much water as possible to exacerbate the destruction of water resources in the aforementioned areas. In other words, Americans are looking at extreme water scarcity from which the globalists can wage wars and force submission to their will while at the same time carry out their stated depopulation agenda.
Hodges says the administration, along with the entities he has identified, are using nitrogen fertilizers and Corexit to "systematically" create dead zones in huge bodies of water in and around the U.S.
One way to create them, he says, is through farming run-off. Farmers apply nitrogen fertilizer to their crops in a bid to boost yields, overloading the soil with the compound. Plants will absorb 30-50 percent of it, he says, but the rest - up to 87 pounds per acre - will run off into the nearest body of water. The only thing that grows in a nitrogen-rich watery environment is algae.
"Therefore, nitrogen has a decided evil side as it is creating huge problems with major bodies of water that we are only now beginning to understand. The EPA is aware of the problem, yet remains silent on the issue," he writes.
Hodges says Obama is neck-deep in the conspiracy. He says the president himself telegraphed his intentions in a March 15 announcement calling for a shift away from oil to biofuels:
I'm proposing that we take some of our oil and gas revenues from public lands and put it towards research that will benefit the public, so that we can support American ingenuity without adding a dime to our deficit...devising new ways to fuel our cars and trucks with new sources of clean energy - like advanced biofuels and natural gas - so drivers can one day go coast-to-coast without using a drop of oil.
Take it all with a grain of algae - for now
Hodges also ties in John Holdren, former chief climate advisor to Obama, who has proposed "geo-engineering" the world's oceans, ostensibly to battle climate change.
"And isn't it and (sic) interesting coincidence that the President's science advisor, John Holdren, in 2009, advocated for "fertilizing" the oceans? I remember that most people thought Holdren had lost his mind when he proposed this as a solution for global warming. However, in the context of creating dead zones through the use of Corexit and nitrogen fertilizers, his suggestion makes a great deal of sense in light of today's heightened interest in bio-fuels," Hodges wrote.
Few could have predicted that, less than a decade after leaving office, former Vice President Al Gore would become a millionaire on par with Mitt Romney (the former is now said to be worth $200 million), so it's possible Obama and Co. are setting themselves up for life after the presidency.
But as with all good conspiracy theories, more research is needed. We'll be keeping an eye on this developing story.