(NaturalNews) The most despicable thing yet to emerge from the approaching "Frankenstorm" Hurricane Sandy is a growing trend of Twitter users recruiting "looting gangs." The intention, of course, is to use the storm as cover to commit violent crimes
against individuals, private property and commercial property. Credit for this story goes to Paul Watson of InfoWars.com who has collected a series of absolutely shocking tweets from real Twitter accounts
, where users are actively recruiting others to form looting gangs.
As InfoWars.com is reporting, examples of the tweets being sent right now by people who can only be described as the absolute scum of the Earth
"Bout to do some looting when this hurricane finally hits….gonna get a new laptop and tv…this hurricane might be the best thing to happen. (SOURCE
"If this hurricane gets real bad I'm looting stores ! i always wanted to do that." (SOURCE
"I'm gonna go looting once this hurricane hits Utica." (SOURCE
"Has #HurricaneSandy made landfall yet? My bitch ass is ready to go looting!" (SOURCE
"helllll yeah I'm gonna go looting after the storm hits." (SOURCE)
"Who wants to go looting with me when Sandy hits?! I need some new shit!" (SOURCE
You loot, we shoot!
Something is terribly wrong with the fabric of society when people think a deadly storm is the perfect opportunity to go on a looting spree. These city-dwelling gang bangers are, of course, counting on the citizens along the eastern seaboard being disarmed
due to gun
control laws. With 911 out of commission and peace officers completely occupied with other emergency tasks, citizens will be left on their own
to protect their homes and families. The storm has taken away police protection, and the State has taken away their Second Amendment rights, so what do they have left to protect themselves from these armed looting
Absolutely nothing. And the fabric of American culture has devolved so rapidly in recent years, with liars running the government and pedophiles running airport security checkpoints, that the idea of exploiting an emergency situation to rob, loot, rape and pillage innocent citizens actually seems NORMAL
to the violent criminal underclass. They see this storm as an opportunity to enrich their own materialism at the expense of someone else who is already being victimized by the storm.
This is beyond merely criminal: It is a betrayal of the very tenants of law and order in a society where we are supposed to pull together during emergencies, not exploit them to fatten your own pockets while others suffer and die.
Hurricane Sandy is an extraordinary storm, and extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary adaptation by the citizens who wish to survive. With this firmly in mind, let me be the first to say, on the record, something that virtually every cop and SWAT team member would admit privately: You will be assisting law enforcement, emergency rescue crews and even helping protect your neighbors and communities if you shoot violent looters dead
before they can harm you or anyone else. If you are forced to pull the trigger in an act of self defense against a violent looter, you will be doing your neighborhood -- and your country -- a real service.
Heck, the local police should probably give you a medal. (But don't hold your breath.)
What to do if you can't dial 911?
These criminals who would exploit a desperate situation and attack the elderly and the helpless in their most desperate hour during a life-threatening storm of the century quite simply deserve to eat lead. I'm not suggesting anyone run around looking for looters to shoot, but if they come into your home
and they are clearly intent on committing violent crimes against your person or property, you are 100% in the right to pull the trigger, especially given that 911 won't be responding.Stand your ground
, my friends, or you might be killed, robbed and perhaps even raped by these violent criminals.
On a normal day, you might choose to dial 911 and hope the police arrive in a few minutes. But in the middle of a deadly superstorm, with phone lines down, power lines down, flooding in the streets and law enforcement responding to thousand other high-priority calls, you may quite literally have to invoke common law
and take the matter into your own hands. Although I am steadfastly against the use of violence to resolve conflict, this is a case where dangerous criminals are bringing violence to your door
, preying on your vulnerability and hoping to evade the police. In this case, you have been backed into a corner where you either hand over your life, your belongings and your entire family, or you stand your ground and defend your all three.
How to set up a tactical defense of your home
(Much of this information is compiled from my online course Health Ranger LIVE: How to Protect and Defend Yourself
To begin with, remember that any person who would use this storm as an opportunity to loot and pillage is precisely the kind of public enemy who will have absolutely no hesitation to put a bullet in your head and steal all your belongings while you're bleeding out on the floor. If you're going to hold your ground with a firearm, you need to think tactically and rationally
about your home defense
Here are some important firearms tactics
to consider if you believe you may be threatened with violent looters or criminal gangs entering your home, intent on committing violent crimes against you:
1) Inside your home or apartment, position yourself in an area without much light, and have your entryway well lit. This will light up the intruders so you can see them, but they can't see you. You may also wish to erect barriers that you can hide behind for cover and defense. But remember: Unlike the scenes you see in movies, furniture does not stop bullets.
2) Positively identify all targets before shooting. Make sure it's not some innocent family member or law enforcement officer trying to help out. State Guard, National Guard and LEOs will usually identify themselves verbally. Looters typically will not. But make sure you know what you're shooting at if you decide to pull the trigger. There is no room for error on this point.
3) It's your choice, of course, but you may wish to offer a verbal warning: "I'M ARMED AND I WILL SHOOT YOU. LEAVE NOW!" This may save you from having to deal with dead bodies in your entryway. A lot of hard-core survival guys are adamantly against this verbal warning strategy, and they are correct in saying that offering such a verbal warning may give the criminals just enough time to pull out their own guns and shoot you. So this one is completely up to you...
4) Keep your finger off the trigger until you have made the decision to shoot. Otherwise, nervousness alone may cause you to tighten your muscles and unintentionally pull the trigger. Anyone trained in tactical firearms usage already knows this, of course.
5) Know what is BEHIND your targets. Bullets go through walls. They go across streets and enter other buildings that you never even tried to hit. If you literally need to shoot looters, make sure you're not blasting lead into your neighbor's apartment or home at the same time. Think about what is beyond
6) Remember that if you plan on discharging a firearm indoors, in a hallway or room, the sound blast will absolutely deafen you for an extended period of time. It will "rock your world" and disorient you. Or as my firearms instructor says, "You will only hear the first round, because after that it's all just EEEEEEEE!" It is a good idea to be prepared with hearing protectors -- the kind used at gun ranges to block the explosive sound of gunfire. Remember: Gunfire INDOORS is far more powerful sounding than gunfire OUTDOORS.
7) If and when you decide to pull the trigger, do not aim for the head or try to "shoot to kill." You are trying to shoot to STOP
your target so that he cannot physically threaten you anymore. Killing should never be your goal, only stopping the attacker.
8) Keep shooting until your target is completely halted or has fled. Far from what we're shown on television and in the movies, handguns are not very powerful, and a single shot from a 9mm handgun has very little chance of stopping your target
. It will almost certainly take multiple rounds to stop your target completely and thereby eliminate the risk that they might violently attack you. The most likely result of shooting someone with a handgun is that they rapidly becoming highly motivated to leave the immediate area, and you'll see them actually flee in a panic. If you don't believe this, you don't know much about handguns. (Rifles and shotguns are a different story altogether.)
9) Reload! The looter you shot may not be the last one! Or he may come back for revenge, bringing three of his looter friends with him.
10) If you are involved in a shooting, call 911 immediately (if you can get through). Be careful what you say, especially if you're in an anti-gun state. It's a good idea to say "I need an ambulance and the police. I have been attacked in my home and I shot at the person who attacked me." Remember that everything you say during a 911 call is recorded and can be released to the public and used against you in a court of law.
If the police ever arrive, which could take days during this super storm, do not give any statements to the police other than the following:
1) I have been attacked and I shot at the person who attacked me in order to stop the threat to my life.
2) I want him arrested. (Yes, even if he appears to be dead.)
3) I am willing to sign a criminal complaint against the attacker(s).
4) Here are the witnesses (point out witnesses).
Then SHUT UP and call your attorney. If a storm situation makes it impossible to call 911, call them as soon as you can. Do NOT agree to an interview with the police. Do NOT allow them to interrogate you. Repeat the first four statements listed above, then tell the rest of your story to your attorney. In anti-gun states like Massachusetts, you can be charged with a crime for saving the lives of your own children against a violent criminal. Part of the insane upside-down society we have today is that people who act in self defense are sometimes charged with crimes while the real criminals are allowed to run free.
Tactically speaking, most homes are easy to defend against typical looters
Perhaps surprisingly, most homes are relatively easy to defend against looters. Why is that?
• You already know your home's layout. Looters do not.
• You have the defensive tactical advantage to plan well in advance.
• You can erect protective barriers to protect fixed positions, while looters typically have no defensive protections.
• With easy planning, you can set up your home or apartment so that intruders are "funneled" through a specific area. This approach should then be well covered with firearms carried by multiple family members.
Vulnerabilities in tactical home defense
Some vulnerabilities in home defense include:
• Attackers may have multiple points of entry if they decide to break in through your windows.
• Stray gunfire can pose a safety threat to neighbors or family members in the same home.
• If you wound, but don't kill the attackers, they may REMEMBER where you live and come back to hunt you down later. Then again, if you wound them enough, they may have learned not to mess with you anymore.
Home defense gear to consider acquiring for future emergencies where police are overwhelmed
(Check your state and local laws before acquiring any of these items. Not all items are legal in all areas.)
• Bullet-proof vests for citizens: www.BulletProofMe.com
• Tactical hearing protection: www.ProEars.com
• Ruggedized tactical flashlights: www.SupplySource.com
• Heavy duty bear spray: www.CounterAssault.com
• Night sights for firearms: www.MEprolight.com