(NaturalNews) Good news, folks. We are only weeks away from the opening of our new online store, complete with our own fulfillment center and in-house customer support based in the USA. Our new store will offer competitive prices on selected nutritional supplements, superfoods, storable foods, books and DVDs, and even some preparedness items such as water filters. The web address of this store will be: http://store.naturalnews.com
The opening of our own store, warehouse, fulfillment center and customer service center is a new step for NaturalNews, and it's based on customer demand for not just great pricing on nutritious items but also responsive customer service. While our prices will be very competitive, we probably won't be the lowest "dirt cheap" price on the internet, but we will offer routine testing of the products we sell, eco-friendly packaging, unlimited phone support for customers and fast response times via email or online chat. In addition, we pledge a percentage of profits to our new Health Freedom / Food Freedom Fund, which will donate money to help support farmers, raw milk advocates, food freedom filmmakers, health freedom attorneys and those fighting for justice in the realm of food and farms.
Our fulfillment center location provides fast, centralized shipping to both the East Coast and West Coast. I am personally overseeing the product selection, meaning that no product will appear in our store unless I personally approve it. Nearly all the products we offer will be USDA organic, and all will be labeled accurately as to their organic status.
Discount code to be emailed to our entire email newsletter list
Here at NaturalNews, we've listened to our readers' calls for an honest, responsive and competitively-priced provider of health-related products. Over the last year, it became clear to us that we would need to build this solution ourselves, from the ground up. That process has now been under way for some time and is nearing completion.
Within the next few months, the new NaturalNews store, fulfillment center, warehouse and customer support center will be operational. To celebrate this launch, we plan to email a discount code to all our email newsletter subscribers. This will take place well before our store is launched on the website, to give our email subscribers a chance to take advantage of the specials before the general public.
To receive this discount code, simply subscribe to our email newsletter (FREE), using the subscribe form at the end of this article.
Our promise to customers
In launching our new store, fulfillment center and customer service center, our promise to our valued NaturalNews customers is:
• 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. If, for any reason, you are not happy with a product you purchase from us, we will refund or exchange the item for you (at your choice), promptly and professionally, upon that item's return to us.
• 100% privacy. We will NEVER sell your data to anyone. We will never voluntarily turn over your data to any entity, including the government. Your purchase history with us will remain 100% private.
• 100% of the products offered in our store will be personally reviewed and approved by myself, the Health Ranger. I will not allow products of questionable quality or safety to appear in our store. As a result, you can shop with confidence, knowing that what we offer are the same products I personally use in my own home and recommend to my family and friends.
• We aim for 100% certified organic products, although in certain cases some products are actually higher quality when they are "wildcrafted" and "pesticide free" rather than organic. This varies based on the product, and our goal is always to select the product with the least possible chemical exposure. All products will be accurately labeled with their organic status.
• Absolutely no GMOs. We will not sell any product grown with genetically modified seeds. No exceptions.
• 100% honest marketing: Everything we state about the products we offer will be truthful, based in fact, and most likely based on downplaying the actual health benefits of the products offered. The discounts we offer will be accurately reflected on the actual prices.
• Routine testing for pesticides, contamination and botanical authenticity. Rather than just blindly trusting suppliers of nutrition products and bulk superfood items, we are committed to working with our laboratory partners to routinely test the items we offer, using state-of-the-art detection technology to test for pesticides, PCBs, GMOs, fluoride and other contaminants. Any batches found to contain such items will be instantly rejected and not sold in our store. Suppliers that provide us with contaminated items will be placed on probation, and if a second shipment from the same supplier turns up the same contaminants, we will ban that supplier from providing us with products. Here at NaturalNews, we have zero tolerance for dishonest suppliers and contaminated products.
• USDA-certified organic packing facility. Our bulk superfood products are packed in certified packing facilities which are inspected by the USDA for compliance with organic requirements.
• All purchases help support our Health Freedom & Food Freedom Fund. With the launch of our store, we are funding a new Health Freedom & Food Freedom Fund. This fund, which will be operated and administered by the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (www.ConsumerWellness.org), will accept funds from the NaturalNews Store and will distribute 100% of those donations to important causes such as:
• Funding food freedom / health freedom documentaries. • Funding legal defense efforts. • Funding worthwhile activism projects. • Funding worthwhile legislation projects. • Funding efforts to halt GMOs, water fluoridation and vaccine mandates.
This money will be dispersed through a series of grants, and a grant application will be announced later this year once funds are made available. Please do not contact us about this grant money yet, as no money exists at this point. But by the end of this year, if not sooner, we plan to be able to start accepting grant applications. This announcement will be made on NaturalNews.com. Through this effort, we hope to help fuel creative filmmakers, activists, freedom-minded attorneys and others who are working to make a real difference in protecting our access to foods, farming and nutritional supplements. All grant awards will be disclosed publicly, and we will share the results of those grants as well.
Again, to clarify, 100% of the money sent to this fund will be distributed to these causes. The Consumer Wellness Center pays NO salaries and has already distributed tens of thousands of dollars in grants to nutritional education and wellness programs around the world. Absolutely no grant money will ever be awarded to any NaturalNews employees or family members. This is money to be used in the support of health freedom, food freedom and farm freedom.
Manufacturers, publishers and product providers:
NaturalNews is well into the process of acquiring products to be represented in our store, and we welcome contact from companies who wish to be considered. We welcome inquiries from providers of high-end supplements, superfoods, green living, preparedness, books and DVDs, yoga / fitness equipment, "green home" products, natural gardening and lawn care, small-scale solar and so on.
You may contact us at email@example.com with details of what you have available, but please have patience with our reply, as we anticipate being inundated with requests. We especially welcome inquiries from small businesses and independent publishers who have innovative products, books or DVDs that help empower people with skills and knowledge.
We plan to launch with some special introductory price discounts as well as at least one exclusive product you've never seen anywhere else. This new, exclusive product, is a game-changer in the world of nutrition, and it has astounding applications in the realm of health, immune support, self-healing and more.
If you'd like to be alerted to the launch of the NaturalNews store -- plus receive substantial discounts during our introductory specials phase -- simply subscribe to our email newsletter using the form below.
Your NaturalNews.TV video could be here.
Upload your own videos at NaturalNews.TV (FREE)
About the author:
Mike Adams (aka the "Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
In addition to being the co-star of the popular GAIAM TV series called Secrets to Health, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com