(NaturalNews) In the aftermath of the Rawesome Foods raid on August 3rd (
), Lela Buttery is speaking out about what happened at the raid and in the following hours and days at the LA County Courthouse.
I spoke with Lela by phone to get an update on the latest breaking news. Listen to the entire interview (and download the MP3 file) at:
(Or click the PLAY button in the SoundCloud object below...)
Highlights of the new information from Lela Buttery
In this audio interview, you'll hear:
• Details on the arrest of Victoria Bloch by government terrorists.
• How the prosecutor went berserk in the courtroom screaming about "eggs at ambient temperature."
• The deliberate, malicious destruction of Rawesome Foods inventory by FDA and CDC terrorists.
• How the LA County Sheriff's dept. threatened Lela with being arrested for obstruction of justice for recording with a cell phone.
• How the government terrorists refused to show the warrant, and then grossly violated their own warrant in raping and pillaging Rawesome Foods.
• How the raid on Rawesome Foods has only made the membership even stronger and has actually backfired on the government thugs who masterminded it.
• How the LA court system forced James Stewart to stay in jail two nights, and Sharon Palmer to spend 5 nights in jail.
• Details about the court gag order that takes away the First Amendment rights of all the
Raids victims charged with conspiracy.
• The FDA molested the cheese!
• Details of how the California Franchise Tax Board is secretly funding the special environmental prosecutor to attack Rawesome. They want tax money from Rawesome.
Additional comments from the Health Ranger
In addition, this audio file contains several minutes of additional audio commentary from the Health Ranger, who discusses:
• Overreaching government power and its abuse of citizens' freedoms.
• Why the Food Safety Modernization Act will only make these raids more frequent and more violent.
• Why we must stand up and fight against government terrorism and take back our rights and our power.
Click the PLAY button below to listen to the entire interview (or download the MP3 file and listen on your mobile phone):
Interview with Lela Buttery - Rawesome raid by NaturalNews
Donations to help with the legal defense of James Stewart, Sharon Palmer, Victoria Bloch and Rawesome Foods are currently being collected at www.ConsumerWellness.org
100% of donations go straight to their legal defense.
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the "
Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
In late 2013, Adams launched the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, where he conducts atomic spectroscopy research into food contaminants using high-end ICP-MS instrumentation. With this research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products to low levels by July 1, 2015.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed "strange fibers" found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health "gurus," dangerous "detox" products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released ten popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
comments powered by Disqus. comments powered by
Take Action: Support NaturalNews.com
by linking back to this article from your website
Permalink to this article:
Embed article link: (copy HTML code below):
Reprinting this article:
Non-commercial use OK, cite NaturalNews.com with clickable link.
Follow Natural News on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest