(NaturalNews) Between the beans, bread and peanut butter sections in your local supermarket, there could be serious and life-threatening dangers lurking in the form of supposedly "harmless" household pesticides.
The Health Ranger recently interviewed Dr. Mitch, the "Pesticide Sheriff" from AlwaysEco (www.AlwaysEco.com/products), regarding the serious dangers of chemical pesticides and the availability of safer, plant-based, more natural bug-killing products. In the interview, Dr. Mitch speaks about how common superstores are now promoting lethal pesticides through huge displays -- in food departments, no less -- purposely meant to attract consumers and allow them to believe these products are safe for use. These pesticides are full of cyanide, arsenic and a host of other extremely hazardous, unpronounceable ingredients that are cancer-causing. Many of them contain the most dangerous ingredients in the pesticide world. Yet, anyone can purchase and use them.
The "Pesticide Sheriff" shares many shocking and disturbing truths during the interview about these pesticides, their deadly effects, the companies that sell them, the manufactures that produce them and more. Here are examples of what you will learn from the interview:
• Why your life has a fixed price to the EPA.
• Why suing the EPA needs to be on the priority list for every environmentalist today.
• How pesticide companies pay a certain dollar amount to maintain the unlawful right to poison you and your environment against your will.
• The various ways the average consumer is walking into a chemical minefield.
• How the EPA, toxic pesticide manufacturers and companies that sell their products are all involved in a global "poisoning for profit" scheme that earns them 40 billion dollars a year.
• Why these toxic pesticides being sold as household products contain labels that have all the elements of a criminal agreement (and are essentially asking you to waive your rights to simple protection.
• Why these pesticides are more aptly named "fetus destroying chemical cocktails" and are responsible for thousands of deaths and cancer diagnoses.
• What role these pesticides are playing in the failure to find a cure for cancer and the 2 billion dollar a year cancer industry.
• What these products have in common with a black widow or brown recluse spider bite in relation to effects on the human body.
• The many health hazards these products have, such as hemolysis inside the body, heart failure, red blood cell damage and hemorrhaging.
• How the EPA, toxic pesticide manufacturers and companies that sell these pesticides conspire to create the largest criminal organization and health fraud in existence.
• Why you might be witnessing a mass class action lawsuit against these companies and organizations in the near future.
• Why the many all natural, safe, botanical pesticide products made from tree and plant oils are powerful, effective and much better alternatives to these unconventional toxic products.