(NaturalNews) Health freedom champion and civil rights defender Maryanne Godboldo was victimized by an armed attack led by Child Protective Services. CPS officials conspired with local law enforcement to threaten Maryanne with deadly force and kidnap her daughter. And what did Maryanne do to deserve this treatment? She refused to medicate her daughter with psychiatric drugs
and, instead, chose to treat her daughter holistically.
Welcome to the new health care police state in America, where if you refuse to inject your child with dangerous vaccines or refuse to medicate your child with mind-altering psychotropic drugs, you are considered en enemy of the state
Maryanne Godboldo recently spoke with Mike Adams, editor of NaturalNews, to describe what really happened and how she is working to stand up for parents' rights, civil rights and human rights. Watch the full interview at:http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=8B81912F9B1AD317AE3DBBD4896C61AA
or catch it on YouTube at:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JiPzYJZdN4
Hear the true story from the woman who lived through it
In this interview, you'll learn:
• The real story of what happened and how the state of Michigan kidnapped Maryanne's daughter.
• Why psychiatric doctors pushed dangerous psychiatric medications onto Maryanne's daughter against her will.
• How Child Protective Services engaged in "bait and switch" tactics to lure parents into their centers where their children are taken away.
• The true story of a mysterious woman who showed up at Maryanne's front door and began interrogating her about her daughter
• How the police refused to produce any legal documentation justifying their attempt to take away Maryanne's daughter.
• Maryanne's experience in the Civil Rights movement and what she has seen happen with the abuse of power.
• The truth about the horrifying stories Maryanne is hearing from other moms from all over the country who are also having their children kidnapped right off the street by Child Protective Services
• How the African American community in Detroit has come to Maryanne's defense, with legal help, public marches and social support.
• How the state authorities withheld Maryanne's daughter's prosthesis (she is an amputee) and kept it from her as part of her kidnapping.
• The truth of how Maryanne's daughter was being treated with psychotropic medications to treat the side effects of other psychotropic medications!
• The tricks that CPS
plays to abuse the children they've kidnapped and then blame the parents for stirring up their own child's "emotional reactions."
• How CPS authorities go after multiple generations, targeting the daughters and granddaughters of moms they've previously harassed.
• The shocking truth of how Child Protective Services "family treatment centers" are actually funded by pharmaceutical companies.
Children are being kidnapped and trafficked by CPS authorities
Says Maryanne:"It's incredible what's going on, our children are being snatched and kidnapped, they're being shipped from state to state, and their parents' rights are being taken away from them.""When a police officer knocks on your door and demands your child, and he doesn't give you a reason why, we all become very frightened, and we wonder who's child is going to be next? Whose child are they going to snatch and ship off to another state? And never see their child again?"
Watch the full interview at:http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=8B81912F9B1AD317AE3DBBD4896C61AA
Shortly after this interview was recorded, Maryanne was able to regain custody of her daughter. She is, however, still facing multiple felony charges by the state of Michigan.
Please help Maryanne with donations for her legal defense. Learn more at www.Justice4Maryanne.com
About the author: Mike Adams is a natural health author and award-winning journalist with a strong interest in personal health, the environment and the power of nature to help us all heal He has authored more than 1,800 articles and dozens of reports, guides and interviews on natural health topics, and he has authored and published several downloadable personal preparedness courses including a downloadable course focused on safety and self defense. Adams is a trusted, independent journalist who receives no money or promotional fees whatsoever to write about other companies' products. In 2010, Adams launched TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural health video site featuring videos on holistic health and green living. He also founded an environmentally-friendly online retailer called BetterLifeGoods.com that uses retail profits to help support consumer advocacy programs. He's also the founder of a well known HTML email software company whose 'Email Marketing Director' software currently runs the NaturalNews subscription database. Adams also serves as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a non-profit consumer protection group, and enjoys outdoor activities, nature photography, Pilates and martial arts training. He's also author of numerous health books published by Truth Publishing and is the creator of several consumer-oriented grassroots campaigns, including the Spam. Don't Buy It! campaign, and the free downloadable Honest Food Guide. He also created the free reference sites HerbReference.com and HealingFoodReference.com. Adams believes in free speech, free access to nutritional supplements and the ending of corporate control over medicines, genes and seeds. Known by his callsign, the 'Health Ranger,' Adams posts his missions statements, health statistics and health photos at www.HealthRanger.org
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.