(NaturalNews) In the video Clear HIV/AIDS Naturally says Luc Montagnier who Discovered HIV
) Dr. Montagnier explains something that Naturopaths and Homeopaths working with HIV/AIDS in Africa have known for years: Proper nutrition and nutritional therapy can dramatically improve the health of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHAs) and can keep HIV/AIDS under control. The day one has to resort to drug therapies may be put off for a very long time. A good starting point for naturopathic therapy would be improving colon health.
Such natural solutions have been available for some time. Great Health, Naturally! - 1 Immune Restoration and Digestive Health
(GHN) was published in 2003 with naturopathic advice for African PLWHAs. (http://www.abhalight.org/ghn.html
) Much credit for this book goes to Mark Konlee's own www.keephopealive.org
and his book Immune Restoration Handbook
). GHN offers affordable, accessible solutions for African PLWHAs who have few affordable solutions for whole health care. A report on the effectiveness of this GHN protocol can be found at http://www.abhalight.org/Abha%20Light%20Pati...
.Clean up your toxic colon
A surprising little fact in research has shown that nearly 80% of the HIV virus is located in the digestive system, mainly in the small and large intestines. For anyone who's a bit familiar with the workings of our bodies, that shouldn't come as a surprise. After all, the digestive tract from end to end is the main entry point of invasive microbes, and the intestines is where blood exchanges nutrients and waste products. Our immune defenses are mostly concentrated along the digestive tract and hence, HIV
, which attacks the immune system, will be "hanging out" there too.
Another fact is that HIV, like other anaerobic viruses and bacteria, cannot live or reproduce in an extreme alkaline or acidic environment, or for that matter, in an oxygenated environment. By alkalizing your diet, you will be killing off HIV (and other microbes).
Detoxing the colon
and small intestines will free up your immune defense resources to fight HIV. Here's a daily "beginners" routine for natural support for HIV/AIDS:
- Vinegar Apple Cider Vinegar - or any vinegar 3 tablespoons a day. Or try vinegar enemas: 3 tablespoons in a liter of sterilized (boiled) water. Do the enema as often as once a day, but 3 times a week is also sufficient.
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic, and taking 3 cloves a day, preferably raw, will do wonders for intestinal health.
- Probiotics Support your immune system by regularly taking live yogurt, especially after you've been on a round of antibiotics.
- Cultured Cabbage Juice Prepare a sterilized 1 or 2 liter glass jar or mason jar. Shred some cabbage and stuff as much as you can into the jar. Fill the jar with water and shut the lid on tight. Leave it outside the fridge. Wait 3 days. The cabbage should have a sour taste (not a rotten one - if prepared wrongly!). Drink 1/2 or 1 cup of the juice daily. Like yogurt, you can use 1/4 cup of the old batch as a starter for the next batch.
- Coconut oil Research in the Philippines by Dr Conrato S Dayrit says "coconut oil does have an anti-viral effect and can beneficially reduce the viral load of HIV patients." Use it in daily cooking and take 6-12 tablespoons a day.
- Psyllium husk fiber is an excellent bowel cleanser. Psyllium husk normalizes bowel movement and absorbs toxins as it passes through the intestines.
- Water Drink plenty of water daily, 2-4 liters, in order to keep your digestive system working well.
- Good nutrition plays a big part in fighting HIV. Eat well and eat fresh fruits and veggies to maximize micronutrient intake.
Sources for this articleGreat Health, Naturally!
a book available through Abha Light Foundation http://www.abhalight.orgImmune Restoration Handbook http://www.keephopealive.org
Clear HIV/AIDS Naturally says Luc Montagnier who Discovered HIV http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=BAFF5F7174...
About the author
Didi Ananda Ruchira, DIHom, ND, KSoH, FKIAM, is a lecturer, author, health care practitioner and founder-director of Abha Light Foundation, Kenya < www.abhalight.org>
and is active in promoting homeopathy and alternative medicine in Kenya and East Africa. She is the author of the book "Great Health, Naturally!"