(NaturalNews) The healing benefits of olive leaf has been used for thousands of years and originated in Ancient Egypt. The olive leaf was used by many as a sign of heavenly power. In the 1850`s, there is documentation showing how olive leaf cured malaria in its final stages.
If you live a stressful life and you normally get colds and flu, then olive leaf is just what you need. Many have had great success with this herb. Olive leaf has a bitter compound called oleuropein, which is the reason for its disease fighting compound.
Olive leaf through many trials has shown its ability to fight any and all attacking viruses. Olive leaf has anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It has 400 percent more antioxidants than Vitamin C and double the antioxidants of green tea. Olive leaf should be taken daily to achieve the maximum effect.Olive Leaf benefits:
- Traditionally used to fight off colds and the flu.
- Treating yeast infections
- Viral infections, Epstein Barr, shingles and herpes
- Heart conditions
- Lowering cholesterol and LDL levelsHow to prepare the olive leaves:
1. Remove the fresh leaves and wash them and air dry.
2. Place them on a large tray to dry or on a large screen. Dry them in your home, in front of a large window, where there is plenty of sun. You can also place the leaves on a huge blanket to dry. This will take several days.
3. After the leaves are completely dried and very brittle, store in large glass containers. Take a small amount and place in a coffee grinder and grind to a fine pulp.
4. Place in vegetarian capsules, as needed. If the consistency is difficult to place in capsules, you can add some ground fennel or grape seeds and mix with the ground olive leaves.Dosage:
For normal daily prevention and overall good health, you need 3 capsules, 3 times a day. Each capsule holds 1/4 teaspoon, so that means that you need 2 1/4 teaspoons a day. You can take this with water.
If you have the flu: take 21 capsules all at once and your flu should clear up within 4 hours. Start this protocol at the start of the symptoms.
If you have emphysema, diabetes or high blood pressure, the dosage should be one tablespoon per day.Anti-viral protocol:
There is no virus that can not be beat, by using this simple, inexpensive solution from Mother Nature.
1. Take 9 capsules a day of olive leaf
. At the onset of your flu symptoms, take 21 capsules of the olive leaf, all at once.
2. You should take one teaspoon of honey and Nigella Sativa oil or ground seeds every single day.
3. 4-5 cloves of garlic taken in the afternoon.
4. 2 capsules of grape seed taken daily and preferably in the morning.
5. 2000mg of Vitamin C and Vitamin D3.
The best way is to take these things now and build up your system, do not wait till you are sick. The healing
benefits of olive leaf are enormous and available to everyone who wants to be well.
Olive leaf was used to eliminate cancer in this simple protocol.http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=740157#iOlive leaf is the ideal plant for Miswak: (tooth brushing stick)
A miswak or siwak is not something that most people are use to. Miswak is a twig of the olive tree that is used to clean your teeth
with. Miswak is used in much the same manner as a tooth brush. Studies have shown this to be the superior way in brushing, in the prevention of gum diseases. This is being considered as an alternative medicine for the healing of gums. Miswak also, strengthens the teeth enamel.
When you first get your miswak, you should cut back one inch from the top and take the outer bark off. After the bark is peeled back, you can take the tooth brushing stick and start going over the teeth. Start at the top of the gum and come down, as you would in brushing. Coat or brush all of the teeth, front and back and then do the tongue. This should be done a few times a day.Benefits of using the Miswak:
- Kills bacteria causing gum disease
- Gets rid of plaque
- Helps against cavities
- Helps to remove bad breath
- The bristle action is a great way to clean your teethhttp://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-olive-leaf.htmhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_leafhttp://asktom-naturally.com/naturally/hsnltr.htm
About the author
Barbi Trejo is a natural hygiene foodist and loves the medicine of the earth. After being diagnosed with MS and early onset dementia last year, she cured herself using herbs and juicing from the earth. She now spends her time helping others.
Barbi Trejo lives in Jordan with her cat, Baby. Barbi is writes for Suite101, Break Studios and Associated Content. She moderates four forums and six blogs in her spare time.
Barbi has just released her first eBook entitled, "Everything You Would Ever Want to Know About Black Seeds (Nigella sativa) and more. It can be seen at http://nigellasativa.weebly.com
Barbi is also a Twitter Manager for many of the top Natural Health Writers here on Natural News.com and Corporations. To learn more about how Twitter can benefit you, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to put Twitter as the reason for the email.
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.