(NaturalNews) HealthBookSummaries.com, the downloadable health book summary service created by Mike Adams and Kevin Gianni, has just released its summary of the book Astaxanthin: King of the Carotenoids
by Bob Capelli. The downloadable summary is available now at www.HealthBookSummaries.comAstaxanthin: King of the Carotenoids
is a fascinating book that provides an in-depth look into the wide-ranging health benefits of astaxanthin, the red microalgae known to reduce arthritis inflammation, protect the skin from sunburn and provide remarkable antioxidant protection to the entire nervous system. The downloadable summary of Astaxanthin: King of the Carotenoids
, available now at www.HealthBookSummaries.com
(a free service), reveals:
• Why Astaxanthin is such a powerful, fat-soluble antioxidant. (Page 2)
• The recommended daily antioxidant routine that will protect your health for a lifetime. (Page 4)
• The key difference between synthetic and natural astaxanthin. (Page 5)
• Why astaxanthin eases joint inflammation better than prescription anti-inflammatory drugs. (Page 6)
• Details on 18 clinical studies that show the effectiveness of this powerful antioxidant. (Pages 6-7)
• Astaxanthin's role in lowering cholesterol and reducing heart damage. (Page 8)
• A list of studies on tumor reduction in astaxanthin test subjects. (Page 10)
• How astaxanthin can help regulate blood sugar for diabetics. (Page 11)
• A surprising study on astaxanthin
and fertility. (Page 12)
... and much more! In Astaxanthin
, you'll learn why astaxanthin is the Health Ranger's #1 recommended antioxidant, and just why it has such wide-ranging benefits on human health
Did you know astaxanthin is used by professional athletes and extreme athletes to boost performance and speed exercise recovery? Did you also know that taking astaxanthin is probably the most powerful way to protect your skin and eyes from ultraviolet radiation? Take enough astaxanthin (for 60 days or so) and you can spend a lot more time in the sun, safely generating vitamin D from natural sunlight.
Learn a wealth of knowledge about astaxanthin in mere minutes
The original edition of Astaxanthin: King of the Carotenoids
is over 80 pages. But in this summary, we've condensed the most important facts to about twelve pages of text so that with only a few minutes of reading, you can be informed and empowered with the most important information from the original book.
While the summary is not a replacement for the original book, it's a great way to stay up-to-date on this important issue with minimal time investment. It also helps you determine if you'd like to buy the full book, which provides far more information when you'd like to know more.
Our summary of Astaxanthin
is offered with the full cooperation and permission of the author and publisher. You may freely share the downloadable PDF summary with family, friends or coworkers, in accordance with the terms and conditions described on the HealthBookSummaries.com website.