(NaturalNews) Research has shown that there is a significant link between having a healthy heart (with the absence of cardiovascular disease), and having an active and fulfilling sex life. If we want to enjoy our sexuality to its fullest then taking care of our heart is essential.
Obviously taking care of our hearts on an emotional level is vital for a good sex life, but the health of the physical organ is also essential. After all, for our genitals to function optimally, they require a healthy blood flow. People with clogged arteries or bad circulation may have trouble getting aroused.
Further, when the heart is functioning at its worst and the blood isn't being pumped around the body, we don't feel a sense of liveliness... which isn't going to do us any favors in the bedroom.
There are many things we can do to minimize heart disease and ensure a vibrantly thriving sex life.
* Getting enough physical exercise is fundamental to the health of our hearts.
* The use of stress relievers such as meditation, yoga, counseling, listening to music, natural therapies, or anything that works to manage stress is vital to avoiding heart attacks and heart disease.
* A good diet that is low in bad cholesterol such as red meat and high in good fats such as linseeds and hempseeds is crucial for our organ of love.
* Believe it or not, flossing regularly and maintaining optimum oral and gum health is linked to a healthy heart.
* Getting plenty of vital heart nutrients and antioxidants from fruits and vegetables.
* Forgiveness for those that annoy us or even have devastated us can lead to a healthier heart and improved emotional and physical wellness. Practicing non judgment and tolerance is another key to enjoying a happy heart and a vibrant sex life
* Make sure to do things that keep your blood pressure low. Deep breathing, yoga, and being around animals are some simple ways to keep the blood pressure in check.
In fact, all doctors and experts say that anything that promotes heart
and whole body health can also enhance action in the bedroom.
Furthermore, sex itself is good for the heart. It can be a great form of exercise (depending on your style), it relieves stress, lowers blood pressure, gets the circulation going, and is emotionally connecting. It is one of the most pleasurable ways to avoid cardiovascular problems.
About the author
Sheryl is a kinesiologist, nutritionist and holistic practitioner.
Her website www.younglivingguide.com
provides the latest research on preventing disease, looking naturally gorgeous, and feeling emotionally and physically fabulous. You can also find some of the most powerful super foods on the planet including raw chocolate, purple corn, and many others.