(NaturalNews) What happens if your car does not have any gas? It stops working right? It needs fuel to function. The same is true with our libido... we needs nutrients to enjoy vibrant health and an active sex life.
If we do not consume adequate amounts of nutrients, our bodies will not be able to function properly in general. Vitamins and minerals are essential to every organ and process in the body. They are the building blocks of life, without them our cells would not function properly, and thus our organs would suffer and eventually we would no longer be able to survive... not to mention our dead, soulless sex life.
The body simply cannot enjoy great sex and lust if it does not have the proper nutrients to make it function. Just like we can't drive a car without fuel, we can't erotically ride without the fuel for life and lust.
Ensuring that the body is replete with sex drive inducing nutrients, whether through supplements or food for libido, can ignite our inner passion.
Some of the most essential libido vitamins, minerals and nutrients include:
* Vitamin A helps regulate the synthesis of the sex hormone progesterone, which is important for that loving feeling.
* B-Vitamins are crucial for reacting and responding to our lovers, and for flow of blood to the sex organs.
* Vitamin B1 is essential for optimal nerve transmission and energy production throughout the body, which is vital to increase libido.
* Vitamin B-3 can enhance the sexual flush, increase blood flow to the skin and mucous membranes, and intensify the orgasm!
* Vitamin B-6 is integral because it controls elevated prolactin, a libido enhancer.
* Vitamin E is known as the king (or queen) of sex vitamins, and is sure to spice up your sex life.
* Vitamin C is important for the synthesis of hormones that are involved in sexuality and getting turned on.
* Magnesium is important for the production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters that modulate the urge down there.
* Selenium is imperative for sperm production and mobility. Nearly half of the selenium in a man's body is in the testes and seminal ducts. Men lose selenium in their semen.
* Zinc is required for the production of testosterone and other sexual hormones. The zinc content of the prostate gland and sperm is higher than in any other body tissues. It is equally vital for the women.
* Essential Fatty Acids are the building blocks for the production of sex hormones. They also help the body store the vitamins that keep us sexually active and full of desire.
* Vitamin D deficiency may leave your sex life cold and grey, while plenty of this most amazing vitamin will bring out the hots. Make sure you get plenty of sunlight whenever possible, as this is one of the best sources.
About the author
Sheryl is a kinesiologist, nutritionist and holistic practitioner. Her website www.younglivingguide.com provides the latest research on preventing disease, looking naturally gorgeous, and feeling emotionally and physically fabulous. You can also find some of the most powerful super foods on the planet including raw chocolate, purple corn, and many others.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com