One of the best things about the internet is free speech. I've exercised my free speech rights quite deliberately here on NaturalNews, and for the last year, I've been working with a development team to launch a free speech video technology that would enable any webmaster to instantly transform their website into a video community that allows video posting, playback, video email embedding, user ratings, user comments and much more.
Today I'm happy to announce the launch of Zeop (www.Zeop.com), a software technology that can be installed on any Microsoft IIS web server to instantly create an online video community where users can upload videos, play videos and post comments on videos. The technology features a background video converter (which converts almost any video format to Flash video .FLV files), complete web interface, browser-based Flash player, user database, administrator controls and everything needed to launch and maintain a video community website.
The administrator of the site has total control over the video community, including defining categories and subcategories, approving or removing users, approving or rejecting videos, approving or rejecting video comments posted by users, setting the video compression ratios, video resolution, audio compression and much more.
Potential uses for Zeop technology include:
• A video site for political candidates. • A kitchen recipe site demonstrating food preparation techniques. • A sports fan site featuring sports clips. • Video news on any topic. • How-to sites on organic gardening or green living. • Video reports from non-profit organizations. • Real estate video tours. • Law enforcement unsolved crimes surveillance videos. • Science videos showing lab experiments. • Online retail videos showing how products work. • Technical support videos showing solutions. • Online education and training videos. • Movie sites, fan sites, celebrity site and much more...
Zeop puts the power of online videos into the hands of nearly everyone. It allows users to create, control and even profit from online video communities -- with no programming required!
To learn more, visit www.Zeop.com and try the free demo for website administrators.
Advantages over posting your videos on YouTube
Zeop natively supports High Definition (HD) videos and provides significant benefits over posting videos on YouTube. For example, with Zeop:
• You control exactly which videos appear on your site (and can reject those you don't want).
• All links to your videos link directly to your website, giving you the full link popularity and search engine rankings your content deserves.
• Zeop supports a click destination, so that if users click the video, they are taken to the URL of your choice. (Handy for direct response or "action item" videos.)
• You control the cosmetics of the site and can create new headers, backgrounds and footers to fit your topic.
• You control which ads, links or banners appear above and beside the videos, allowing you to earn revenues from your video playback pages.
• Zeop supports an unlimited number of video sites on the same server. No extra licenses needed! (Meaning you can operate multiple video sites at once.)
• You control the categories and subcategories into which the videos are organized.
• You control the quality of the video and audio compression, allowing you to offer higher quality videos than typical video sites (higher quality requires more bandwidth, of course).
See the public demo or request access to the administrator demo by visiting www.Zeop.com or calling 307-587-2594 (Mountain Time, USA).
What you need to get started with Zeop
Using Zeop requires that you have a web server onto which Zeop can be installed. It works with IIS and SQL, and comes with installation instructions and unlimited phone and email technical support.
To host a video site, you'll need plenty of storage and available bandwidth. For storage, Hitachi now sells a 1TB (terabyte) hard drive for well under $400. It's enough to store hundreds of videos. Multiple external storage devices can be connected to your server to provide affordable video storage.
You will, of course, need your own website hosted on your server, too. It's also a good idea to have a backup system to keep an extra copy of all the user videos in case of hard drive failure.
We're looking for some pioneering video websites to promote
Right now, we're looking for some early adopters who want to put this Zeop technology to a creative use. We'll promote and publicize your Zeop-powered video website, helping you build awareness of your site while demonstrating the possibilities of Zeop technology. Call us at 307-587-2594 or contact us through www.Zeop.com to learn more.
When you license Zeop and launch your video community, contact us to be included in our list of Zeop-powered video community sites. We'll be writing about the best sites using Zeop technology.
And remember, Zeop allows you to leverage the power of online video to express free speech, share knowledge, entertain othes or even launch an online training and education website. It's a video technology for the people that decentralizes video content and democratizes online video.
We support grassroots video projects and organizations, especially those engaged in education, environmental protection, natural health and empowerment of the people. (We reserve the right to refuse to sell Zeop technology to evil corporations such as tobacco companies or pharmaceutical companies.)
To get started, visit www.Zeop.com and check out the technology yourself. If you're looking to launch an online video community right away, call us at 307-587-2594 and we'll help you get started.
Note: Zeop is not affiliated in any way with YouTube or Google, Inc. We support decentralized video technology, not centralized control and censorship.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.