Drinking skim milk and other low-fat dairy products increases a woman's risk of being infertile, research from the Harvard School of Public Health suggests. Less-healthy foods that have a high fat content, meanwhile, actually tend to increase fertility.
• The study showed eating two or more low-fat dairy products a day as part of a woman's diet increases her chance of infertility by 85 percent.
• This type of infertility is due to a lack of ovulation, called anovulatory infertility.
• The eight-year research study involved 18,555 women between 24 and 42 in age with no history of infertility. By the end of the dietary study, 438 had become infertile.
• Information on the link is scarce and the study's lead researcher, Dr. Jorge Chavarro, believes that while the connection between infertility and low-fat dairy products is relevant, more research is needed.
• "Once they have become pregnant, then they should probably switch back to low fat dairy foods as it is easier to limit intake of saturated fat by consuming [these]," Chavarro said in the study.
• The research was published February 28th in the European health journal Human Reproduction.
• All processed dairy products carry health risks. While raw, organic milk offers genuine nutrition, processed dairy products (homogenized and pasteurized) have been linked to heart disease, diabetes, hardening of the arteries, obesity and digestive disorders.
• For smart consumers, the choice is not between skim milk vs. whole milk, but rather dairy products vs. dairy-free products.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com